Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Demi Moore

Paulina Andreeva

Lyubov Aksyonova

Romola Garai

Lukerya Ilyashenko

Amy Sloan

Another option for...

Naomi Scott

Aleksandra Ursulyak

Bel Powley

Jules Willcox

Alice Braga

Sunita Mani

Madelaine Petsch

Hi @"chrissix" 

Thank you for addon again. I have renamed the actresses that have special characters to proper spelling but they are not showing?

The actresses without special characters display fine. Anything i need to check?

Also i see the deviantart link is latest updated. Is there way to batch download them all from there. The links on first post and repo isn't fully updated.

Thanks to @manfeed also much appreciated
@the_bo , as described in post#1 the simplest solution at the moment is to download addon manually, extract and just copy paste all images into the already installed addon folder.
On a windows machine should be C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.actorart\resources
If your AppData folder is hidden, unhide or just type appdata and push enter after C:\Users\YourUser\

In post #1 there are also additional download links if you want customize or play around yourself with the recourse images.
You have all collected there, but great thanks for also visiting the deviantArt project page