Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Vimeo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi still having problems with Vimeo add-on not working at all really miss this add-on could you guys please please fix this add-on for us thanks for your time daz....
My bicycle has a problem can you fix it thanks...
I would guess that he's referring to the authentication issue:  Invalid Consumer Key
If the 'Bromian' is monitoring the issue, he may be working on a fix (convert from Oauth1 to Oauth2 method ?)
Thanks yabby. I typed to explain in my tatal nooby speech but that's exactly what the problem is may thanks for explaining it...
(2019-03-25, 19:51)Yubby Wrote: [ -> ]I would guess that he's referring to the authentication issue:  Invalid Consumer Key
If the 'Bromian' is monitoring the issue, he may be working on a fix (convert from Oauth1 to Oauth2 method ?)

That would be great. Anyone able to solve the problem on vimeo addon?
I am also suffering from this problem. For some reason, the Vimeo add-on does not work at all without logging in (while it's entirely possible to watch videos on vimeo.com without logging in), and login seems to be broken.

I would be willing to take a look at the add-on source, but it seems that the repository, https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.vimeo , had disappeared. I found another repository, but the code there is for version 3.6.4 from 5 years ago, whereas the most recent version in the Kodi Add-on Repository is 4.1.4.

Does anyone know where to find the latest source? Or of any way to contact bromix?
(2019-07-08, 02:16)matiasw Wrote: [ -> ]I am also suffering from this problem. For some reason, the Vimeo add-on does not work at all without logging in (while it's entirely possible to watch videos on vimeo.com without logging in), and login seems to be broken.

I would be willing to take a look at the add-on source, but it seems that the repository, https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.vimeo , had disappeared. I found another repository, but the code there is for version 3.6.4 from 5 years ago, whereas the most recent version in the Kodi Add-on Repository is 4.1.4.

Does anyone know where to find the latest source? Or of any way to contact bromix?
Never mind, I found the other thread where someone is already working on the plugin, and am now trying to coordinate some kind of co-operation there.
Let's close this thread off, as we don't need multiples for the same add-on. As noted the main thread for this add-on is on the link in the post above, which is the one to use.

Thread closed.