Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Linked Submenus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I noticed that two of my submenus are linked -- changes to one affect the other.

Is there any way to separate them so that one of them uses a "new" copy of a submenu not used by any other main menu item?

Thanks!
(2019-03-27, 01:22)fnwc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I noticed that two of my submenus are linked -- changes to one affect the other.

Is there any way to separate them so that one of them uses a "new" copy of a submenu not used by any other main menu item?

Thanks!

Please describe in more detail what you mean or a specific scenario.
Post a few screenshots if possible.

I think I already know what you mean but for sure that's for sure.
(2019-03-27, 08:19)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-27, 01:22)fnwc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I noticed that two of my submenus are linked -- changes to one affect the other.

Thanks!

Please describe in more detail what you mean or a specific scenario.
Post a few screenshots if possible.

I think I already know what you mean but for sure that's for sure. 

For example, I have a Movies main menu which calls a specific video node. Also have a Documentaries main menu item which calls another, different video node.

When I press left to edit the submenu for either, changes save, but they save to both main menus -- as if the Documentaries/Movies submenus are pointing a single submenu.

What I want is to have the changes not apply to each other, I want the Movies submenu save different values than the Documentaries submenu.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, need a fix, it´s was reported before.