Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can’t get open seasons or episodes in Kodi 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So just upgraded to Kodi 18.

Running on A Firestick 4K

SQL database running on a qnap nas

After upgrading and migrating database when I go to tv shows. I see all the shows listed there but when I click on a show I get a spinning wheel for a few seconds and then nothing happens. It won’t dive in to seasons or episodes view.

Steps I’ve tried:
* Completely deleted my library and database and rebuilt from scratch
* this worked for a while, everything seemed fine, and then it started happening again.

I should add that I have other devices running Kodi 18 on raspberry pi’s. But to rule out a conflict there I unplugged them and just ran the firestick.

Any suggestions??

Thank you!
(2019-03-28, 15:25)Timmyrocks26 Wrote: [ -> ]* this worked for a while, everything seemed fine, and then it started happening again.
That is indeed a strange thing.

Perhaps you can provide a Kodi debug log (wiki). Enable debugging, as well the "Database component". Restart Kodi for a clean log file, reproduce the problem/error, and provide the log file via a pastebin website near you. Do not disable debugging in between.
https://paste.kodi.tv/itexezimax

Thank you for your time and assistance!
Unfortunately, support has to be halted right here. You decided to install one or more repo's/add-ons which are considered banned by Team Kodi.
All of which is explained in our forum rules (wiki) regarding video piracy.

So you can either fully remove all the offending add-ons/modules/scripts and reproduce the problem(s) with a clean Kodi setup, or you can find your support from wherever you downloaded those repos/add-ons from.

Either way, the choice is yours.