Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Configure screen broken on Ubuntu 18.04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please excuse the cross post: to this Github issue, I only discovered this forum after posting there and believe here is a better place to ask the question:

I am trying to configure the client addon, however, the screen is not loading correctly. Other add-ons configure screens do load fine.
The configure page that does load looks like this:

Is there a file I can edit that would have the same effect as editing the values on the configure screen?

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and the client was installed using 
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-hts , please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!
(2019-03-31, 07:05)jamesmstone Wrote: [ -> ]Please excuse the cross post: to this Github issue, I only discovered this forum after posting there and believe here is a better place to ask the question:

I am trying to configure the client addon, however, the screen is not loading correctly. Other add-ons configure screens do load fine.
The configure page that does load looks like this:

Is there a file I can edit that would have the same effect as editing the values on the configure screen?

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and the client was installed using 
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-hts, please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!

Tried using a different skin. Sadly this didn't help