Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Some Older Videos Studders, FPS or Refresh Rate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I had this problem on 17 but I found a thread that fixed it. Some of my older videos I have play at random speeds. It'll play quickly and then slowly and the audio completely messes up. I upgraded to 18 and the problem is back. From what I recall, it has something to do with either the refresh rate or the fps of the videos but I do not remember. I've messed with acceleration, the refresh rates, the whitelisted resolutions but basically I am blindly clicking and getting no where. I do have it set to 50 hrz (?) but no clue. All the videos were working on 17.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh
what hardware/operating system are you using?

Debug Log
(2019-04-07, 22:06)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]what hardware/operating system are you using?

Debug Log

Fire Stick 2nd Gen. I'm not thinking that is it though because I've been running 17 on it and videos ran fine, after I switched something. Which I wish I remembered.... I'm thinking it may have to do with 24 fps videos? Possibly refresh rate? Idk.
Moved to Android