Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bad Scrappers cant get it to work fully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its almost had Cyber link beat til I tried putting in my TV shows and actually a lot of my movies. have reinstalled the program 4-5 times and tried all scrapers, funny thing is one install house of cards for example will install correctly, next time its the British version. all is fine with another show one minute. then only half the episodes will show on the next install. you need your own scrapper that can be customized. should a show have the same title in another country how bout if it asks which one I am trying to enter. Far too frustrating, have spent the better part of 2 days trying all of this, when in one click all my shows movies and music get added to cyber link. Sorry Guys Cyber link for the win at this point. Good luck though and I hope you get there. you have a good idea here.
Glad to know we have a good idea, and obviously you don't have any idea. Have you tried reading the wiki? Searched the forum? any research at all or have you just blindly been hitting buttons hoping to get lucky?

Try reading some of the links in My Signature below and also read this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

Don't know if this is a support question or just a comment. Moved to kodi discussions.
As a side note: When you have numerous titles with the same name, including the 'date' makes sense and allows the scrapers to target the correct show. I don't remember running into a series with the same name and same year, but whatever floats your boat.