Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channels not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is an English only forum. Please translate your post.
@phunkyfish I'm running KODI on top of Librelec in a Raspberry Pi. Checking in the file manager the file I cannot find it Sad 

Thanks in advance!
(2020-03-24, 23:35)antoniogarrosoortiz Wrote: [ -> ]@phunkyfish I'm running KODI on top of Librelec in a Raspberry Pi. Checking in the file manager the file I cannot find it Sad 

Thanks in advance!

To give a little bit more of context. LibreELEC 9.0.2 ;Architecture: RPi2.arm ; running Leia

Thanks!
Where did you create the file? On a PC or laptop I assume.

Just open the IP address of the LibreElec device in explorer/finder and copy the file to the video/movies shared folder.
@phunkyfish Yes, you are correct. I created the .strm file on my laptop and I copied the file in the KODI /video folder.  (I use samba to create a connection Ubuntu<>KODI).

Now, if I look either on the File Explorer in KODI or on the Video Add on and I find the file, I cannot see it. 

Thanks in advance!
Did you navigate to Videos->Files->Videos on the kodi UI?

The folder you copy the strm file to should be called /storage/videos in LibreElec.

Maybe you could scp it instead.
hello I took an IPTV subscription (m3u_plus) but the channels do not download. do you know why??
(2020-03-25, 10:41)adri72000 Wrote: [ -> ]hello I took an IPTV subscription (m3u_plus) but the channels do not download. do you know why??

Nope. I have no idea who they are. There are many many providers out there. All are different.

If you can post a full debug log we can try and see what’s going wrong.
i find where this full debug log? I have a tv box and the subscription is with iptv premium (and iptv-premium pro). I have two because I thought I was getting ripped off

I do not understand it has been two years since I take a subscription and this time it does not work .... grrrrr
I even tried to put back v-stream but it doesn't work either
If you're paying someone for an IPTV subscription, then you're also paying them to support you. Have you contacted them on the subject?

From a quick look on Google for IPTV Premium, I would strongly wonder whether they are legally allowed to supply some of the media that they are pushing.

And VStream is a banned addon (wiki) here as it definitely makes use of illegally sourced pirated media. I think a read of our piracy policy (wiki) at this point may be a good idea for you.
I asked IPTV-premium they told me to install smart tv ..... for sorry v-stream I didn't know. Can you give me a legal addon to see movies ??
Netflix, Amazon Prime Video...
Hi @phunkyfish I see the file in /videos however when I try to play it it does not do anything. Do I need an additional plug in to play that .strm file?

Thanks in advance!
Can you PM me the file and I will try it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7