Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi quality menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Im new in this forums and im french so its à little bit technical for my english, sorry about it. I got a question I Thinks she was already ask but really dont know whats keywords I can write in search menu for this...

So I research one add on or other for got a little menu when we got same film in différent quality (SD, HD, 4k).
Here i got 3 différents movies in my média library, one for each quality.
Can i got something like: I got one movie name, I press and I choose quality after if I got différents quality for this movie?

Thanks you.

Best regards.

Sylvain
There is / was (?) something being developed a couple of months ago with just that in mind: when more than one quality of a video is available, you get a message box asking which quality type you want.

I have no idea what happened to it, but if that project is still on course, it would be targeted for at least Kodi 19, perhaps 20..?
(2019-04-18, 18:57)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]There is / was (?) something being developed a couple of months ago with just that in mind: when more than one quality of a video is available, you get a message box asking which quality type you want.

I have no idea what happened to it, but if that project is still on course, it would be targeted for at least Kodi 19, perhaps 20..?

That exactly what I mean... But if it's not out Sad