Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: More sources for one IPTV channel ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

would like to ask whether it is possible to define more links/sources for one IPTV channel ?
That lets say if source no1 will not work IPTV simple client will check the second stream source and so on......
Is something like that possible ? Is it possible to create this sort of playlist ?

Thnks in advance
(2019-04-27, 17:22)tagi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

would like to ask whether it is possible to define more links/sources for one IPTV channel ?
That lets say if source no1 will not work IPTV simple client will check the second stream source and so on......
Is something like that possible ? Is it possible to create this sort of playlist ?

Thnks in advance
Have you been able to get an answer to this question?  I too would like to know if you can easily do this!
I have found some old posts (2-3 years) where people wrote it is not possible.... but nope, I still do not know if it is possible for sure
This is something that the backend should support and not the client.
TVheadend for example supports this for all available sources that can be DVB-C/S/T tuners or IPTV sources.