Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: strange blue tick on a TV show folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I m a newbie here so bear with me Smile
I have a V18.1 Leia on Pi3 and for an unknown reason, I have since monday a blue tick on a folder (only one so far) that content a tv show (you know ..the ones with dragon and winter)
Since, it does not go anymore in my tv shows and I have 0 info on it.
Each time I try to scrap it, it starts and stops as it was now banned from my kodi system.

I CAN still watch it by going to videos/files/.
If you have some ideas or a lead, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help

BVIman
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2019-05-01, 13:49)bviman Wrote: [ -> ]Each time I try to scrap it, it starts and stops as it was now banned from my kodi system.

Kodi does not 'ban' anything. Perhaps you have installed 3rd party add-ons beyond our control that are a bit more aggressive in their actions.
thanks you two !
here s the log
and the main error is : Undefined MySQL error: Code (1406)

https://paste.kodi.tv/podibuvaqa.kodi

Thanks again

BVIman
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
that s very kind and I hope it s related to tvaddons I just remove or is there another one I may have missed ?
any lead will be very appreciated
thanks
(2019-05-01, 14:57)bviman Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it s related to

Look at all the orange-colored entries in the log file, you can easily find them.
Btw, anything tvaddons is also off-limits here.
Any add-on or repo listed in orange is banned. See the banned addons (wiki) list for a reference example.

In your device:

Code:
2019-04-30 07:38:49.055 T:1937268752  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.program.indigo v4.0.12 installed
2019-04-30 07:38:49.055 T:1937268752  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmchub v3.0.0 installed
2019-04-30 07:38:49.057 T:1937268752  NOTICE: ADDON: script.tvaddons.debug.log v1.0.9 installed

If you want a log uploader, there's a perfectly good and functional one in the official repo program addons section.
Thanks a lot
https://paste.kodi.tv/qihugunobe.kodi
all orange (and other sh1t things)  removed...with the exception of LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL which is well unknown to me
Thanks again
(2019-05-01, 15:05)bviman Wrote: [ -> ]with the exception of LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL which is well unknown to me

Whenever necessary, we request people to enable debugging for a more detailed log file.

Right now, it appears that the Game of Thrones tvshow is having to hold so many URLs for posters that they now exceed the current limit for the related database field, which results in the SQL error 1406. I assume only people that are scraping this show for the very first time, or rescraping it, will end up with this error. On the other hand... How many posters would you need?

Question: are you capable of doing MySQL queries on your Kodi video database? Via PHPMyAdmin or some other tool like MySQL Workbench?
If so, apply this possible fix:
sql:
ALTER TABLE MyVideos116.tvshow MODIFY COLUMN c06 mediumtext DEFAULT NULL NULL;
(No guarantees).

After that, restart Kodi, and rescrape the GoT tv show.
thanks : i ran the query directly to the table and ..guess what : it unlocks the main problem.
The show is now showing back again as it should BUT it has created a...side effect : all shows do not have picture per season.
Is it normal ?

Thanks a lot anyway to have unlock the first mystery
You can probably also check yourself, if there is any contents in the new c06 field.

If not, you may have to rescrape your TV show collection, as the cooperation between MySQL metadata and the local Texture13.db database is gone.
In that case: whoopsie.

if yes, it is an unforeseen side effect.
I did that already and still nothing comes up if I select a season of a show Confused
Don t tell me I have to delete Texture db again ?
The c6 fields have received content in the db from I can see...
(2019-05-01, 16:23)bviman Wrote: [ -> ]Don t tell me I have to delete Texture db again ?

I'd say it's one of the lesser problems you might have.
You could rename it, instead of deleting it, and see if all thumbs come back.
Well... I have now indeed another issue : the local texture db ( i can open it) only contain music and photos thumbs...but nothing related to movies and shows.
where can I locate the db that contain those info and does it make sense to delete the entries in relation to the shows ?
Thanks