Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Successful setup of MYSQL on Synology but nothing on Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I installed the Kodi 18.2 using OSX 10.14.4 with Synology NAS as my database.  Followed the wiki and managed to get Kodi to scrape the library.  However, upon completion nothing shows up in Kodi.

Please help.  Attached are pics of what happened.

Image - Scraping procress
Image - Going into Movies from main screen gives me this
Image - Going into Movies from second screen gives me this. However, if I select any of these, it doesn't go any further
Screenshots don't show us what is going on "under water". We will need Kodi's debug log (wiki) for that.
Provide that kodi.log file via a pastebin website (as described below), and we might see the problem.
(2019-05-08, 09:09)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots don't show us what is going on "under water". We will need Kodi's debug log (wiki) for that.
Provide that kodi.log file via a pastebin website (as described below), and we might see the problem.
Here ya go
https://paste.kodi.tv/tabikupoxo.kodi
Okay...

ERROR: SQL: [Textures13.db] SQLite error SQLITE_CORRUPT (database disk image is malformed)
Apparently your local Textures13.db is corrupted for some reason.
Best to do is to delete it, and have Kodi rebuild your cache images URLs over time.

ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116] The table does not exist
Also the creation of your MySQL / MariaDB database components has not gone well either.
The connection to the external database is there, but not the table(s) required for Kodi.
Perhaps you need to re-check the database user rights, delete the current video database and start over, and then check if all tables have been created successfully. Then you can start re-scraping your video collection.
Inside Kodi you can additionally enable the Database Component as far as debugging goes. It may help when recreating the whole database on your Syno NAS.
(2019-05-08, 14:46)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Inside Kodi you can additionally enable the Database Component as far as debugging goes. It may help when recreating the whole database on your Syno NAS.

I deleted everything and started from scratch.  Made it work.  However, discovered that Maria10 doesn't work as well as Maria5.  Now all good.  Thanks for your help