Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 KODI (android), one with USB-harddrive: screensaver with pictures for both KODI's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 WeChip mediaplayers (Android), both with KODI. N°1 of them has a USB harddrive attached with all my music and photo's.
I manage to run the KODI screensaver on N°1, showing all the photo's in random order. Also the music plays fine on N°1.
I 'd like to do the same thing on N°2, but this doesn't work. N°2 can play the music on the harddisk via uPnP, but this doesn't work for pictures (I read on this forum that this is impossible to achieve, since pictures aren't in the library?).
My question: what is the easiest way to achieve my goal? Can KODI on n°1 "send" or "share" the pictures some way? Or should I use another Android app to achieve this? Which app would that be? I tried a few, but without succes for now (probably because I'm not too familiar with file sharing  Undecided )
Many thanks,
Stef