Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot connect to Netflix repository
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I can't get Netflix to work on Kodi after following the below article. Everything seemed ok because I got the notification that Netflix is installed and it shows on the system as installed but there is no Netflix card in the video addons section.

<removed>

Log file - https://paste.kodi.tv/gaqoruditu

Your help would be much appreciated!
@antrose88 - unfortunately not a very good start. Our site has both a VPN policy (wiki) and a piracy policy (wiki), and your post above violates each of them. Kodi does not need a VPN to operate, and we offer no support to devices containing banned addons (wiki) using illegal pirated source material. Your device has several installed, and whilst that is the case we cannot offer you any support here for any issues you may be having.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2019-05-19, 15:09)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]@antrose88 - unfortunately not a very good start. Our site has both a VPN policy (wiki) and a piracy policy (wiki), and your post above violates each of them. Kodi does not need a VPN to operate, and we offer no support to devices containing banned addons (wiki) using illegal pirated source material. Your device has several installed, and whilst that is the case we cannot offer you any support here for any issues you may be having.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Hi there,

I received the box with lots of preloaded addons. I've done a fresh install and the NetFlix addon now works.
Good to hear, and also well done on having the sense to see the box for what it was and for fixing it up Smile

Thread marked solved.