Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Date and Day information in Pellucid PVR TV-Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ImageImageHi

First of all thanks a lot for the absolutely ingenious Skin Pellucid.
In the TV-Guide of Pellucid's PVR, unlike Estuary or other Skin, you can not see the current day and date at the top left (above the first channel logo).
This is important Imageto see the date in the past when using the replay function  (Zattoo PVR with 7 day's replay function).

We cannot see your images.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
(2019-05-28, 13:01)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]We cannot see your images.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link

Hi
First of all thanks a lot for the absolutely ingenious Skin Pellucid.
In the TV-Guide of Pellucid's PVR, unlike Estuary or other Skin, you can not see the current day and date at the top left (above the first channel logo).
This is important to see the date in the past when using the replay function  (Zattoo PVR with 7 day's replay function).

Thanks for reporting [email protected]. I'll take a look and get that fixed up for you.
(2019-05-31, 12:31)thedeadman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reporting [email protected]. I'll take a look and get that fixed up for you.

Hello thedeadman ... Thank you for accepting the problem. Have you already found a solution for the missing replay date?
Hi Hasler,

Yes - please update from the latest commit on my Github. It will also be included in the next official update.