Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2019-06-23, 23:30)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@treboR2Robert, my thought is that the widget is acting like that because it is provided by an addon. Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable in Python to figure out how to change the addon.

For the widget with no content issue I started the rewrite of the widgets code. With the help provided by @jurialmunkey, I was able to solve the issue. However, I am just starting, since I can show only one widget fine. Now come the more complex parts of having multiple widgets and all the other options like double height widgets and showing two widgets together. It looks like I have a lot of learning to do.

Regards,

Bart 

I see what you mean with it being an add-on and yea I don't know any python either or much of any other code tbh.

Ill try and investigate more but doubt i will have any luck. Maybe I will try and contact the guy who made the addon to start with.

Anyway it sounds like you have you got your hands full with the other thing, Ill let you get on.

Good luck with it.

Cheers
Rob
Hi Bart,

I noticed something. I am using Tall List and I have tried it with show more items on list views both enabled and disabled. After a reboot when I first go into my Movies and scroll by page it only lets me scroll to movies starting with F. What I have to do is switch to another view and back to Tall List and then it lets me scroll all the way to Z.  In Tall List if I scroll all the way to the last movie and hit down to go back to the top it won't let me scroll by page anymore. If i switch to List view it won't let me scroll by page at all until I switch to another view say Panel and then back to List. 
Thanks.

Sean
Hi!
When you added CoreELEC settings this mess up with LibreELEC settings. Today I tried access it by settings menu and can't. The label is there but I can't clicked.
(2019-06-24, 08:10)Draega Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bart,

I noticed something. I am using Tall List and I have tried it with show more items on list views both enabled and disabled. After a reboot when I first go into my Movies and scroll by page it only lets me scroll to movies starting with F. What I have to do is switch to another view and back to Tall List and then it lets me scroll all the way to Z.  In Tall List if I scroll all the way to the last movie and hit down to go back to the top it won't let me scroll by page anymore. If i switch to List view it won't let me scroll by page at all until I switch to another view say Panel and then back to List. 
Thanks.

Sean
@Draega , while I am not quite certain why this might be happening, I did notice that I was not using a unique id for the scrollbar for Tall List view.  I changed that just now, and pushed it to Git.  Could you please try the latest and let me know if the behavior continues? I tested in all the scenarios you mention and it is working fine in my setup (Kodi latest nightly running under Windows 10).  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-24, 22:53)edjalmo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
When you added CoreELEC settings this mess up with LibreELEC settings. Today I tried access it by settings menu and can't. The label is there but I can't clicked.
@edjalmo , you are correct, I re-used a button id that I should not have.  Please try the latest from Git, I fixed that just now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-25, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]edjalmo , you are correct, I re-used a button id that I should not have.  Please try the latest from Git, I fixed that just now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you!
Hi Bart

First i wound like to say excellent work on this new skin. I have a question about the sort order and direction. i'm using emby for kodi and with other skins that use this same shortcut widget i can select none for both and it just sorts the same as emby. none appears to be an option with this skin but doesn't allow me to select it. is this a limitation of this skin or something that may be available at some point?
(2019-06-25, 01:53)markj24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bart

First i wound like to say excellent work on this new skin. I have a question about the sort order and direction. i'm using emby for kodi and with other skins that use this same shortcut widget i can select none for both and it just sorts the same as emby. none appears to be an option with this skin but doesn't allow me to select it. is this a limitation of this skin or something that may be available at some point?

@markj24, thank you for pointing this out and your kind words. It is a limitation of my implementation. I will fix that, hopefully by tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-25, 02:39)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

@markj24, thank you for pointing this out and your kind words. It is a limitation of my implementation. I will fix that, hopefully by tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart  

thank you!
(2019-06-25, 00:26)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-24, 08:10)Draega Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bart,

Thanks.

Sean
@Draega , while I am not quite certain why this might be happening, I did notice that I was not using a unique id for the scrollbar for Tall List view.  I changed that just now, and pushed it to Git.  Could you please try the latest and let me know if the behavior continues? I tested in all the scenarios you mention and it is working fine in my setup (Kodi latest nightly running under Windows 10).  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  

That fixed it! Thank you very much for all your hard work. Much appreciated!
(2019-06-25, 02:48)markj24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-25, 02:39)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,

Bart   

thank you! 
@markj24 , please try the latest from Git.  I have fixed the issue.  You will need to go in and change the sort by and sort order for all of the affected widgets.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

I have added default shelves (widgets), for when you do a full reset of all skin settings, or when you do a new install of the skin.  The default shelves are the same that the current Amber for Leia has. 

With this I have completed all I set out to do for integration with skinshortcuts.  Now my only task left before merging with current Amber is the re-write of the widget code.  

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-25, 22:16)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have added default shelves (widgets), for when you do a full reset of all skin settings, or when you do a new install of the skin.  The default shelves are the same that the current Amber for Leia has. 

With this I have completed all I set out to do for integration with skinshortcuts.  Now my only task left before merging with current Amber is the re-write of the widget code.  

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
Hi!
I can't restore skin to default setting.

If I go to Amber settings > backup/Restore > Reset all skin to settings to default values it only reset things like enable extended info, enable global search, etc.
If I go to Amber settings > Home Layout > Customize home menu and shelves > go to one menu > restore menu items > reset to skin defaults nothing happend.

I think Reset all skin to settings have to reset all skin (including shelves) and restore menu items have to restore only the menu specific.
(2019-06-23, 22:27)treboR2Robert Wrote: [ -> ]What really confuses me about it is,

In kodi settings I have the default click/select action as show information, so when i click a movie or episode instead of playing it takes you to the movie/tv info page where the cert, studio logo etc.. are.

The fact the recently added episode widget is acting like episodes rather than seasons kind of makes sense, but the fact that it doesn't even take you to the episode info page and just starts playing the last episode straight away seems weird.
Like it is just ignoring kodi's setting.
@treboR2Robert I tested this here and the same happened. Really weird they don't show video info page.
@bsoriano I noticed that you use 3 different labels for brazilian certification ratings: "Brazil: 12", "12 anos", "Classificação 12".
If I use the label "12 anos" the icon show not aligned, as it was before. The others 2 are perfect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32