Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Looping on views including the left menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I would like to change the behavior of a list in the "showcase" view of the skin I use. Currently, moving right on the last item of the list returns to the first item of the list and moving left on the first item takes me to the last item.
I would like to "insert" the side menu in the loop as follows :
  [first item of the list active] > (key_left) > [side menu active] > (key_left) > [last item of the list active]
  [last item of the list active] > (key_right) > [side menu active] > (key_right) > [first item of the list active]

Putting the list ID in the <onleft></onleft> and <onright></onright> allows looping but I don't know how to declare which item of the list should be activated. Any idea ?
You need to put the ID of the side menu in the onleft/onright tags.
(2019-06-03, 08:13)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You need to put the ID of the side menu in the onleft/onright tags.
Yes, this is what I am doing: activating the side menu is ok. What I miss is how to to set the focus to a particular (first or last) item of the list once the side menu has the focus.
code:
SetFocus(id,position[,absolute])
Quote:Will make a list with the "id" specified in the command gain focus at "position" number in its list. Set absolute to focus the first listitem of a container instead of the first visible listitem. Alias Control.SetFocus(id,position)