Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Show episode number in PVR->List of recordings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for a very nice skin!

I'm using mythtv to record programs.

Using other skins I'm used to having Showname, episode, season and recording date in my PVR->List of recordings, like this:
Showname (e3/s2) 04.06.2019
Showname (e2/s2) 03.06.2019
Showname (e1/s2) 01.06.2019

However, in Aeon MQ I only get Showname and recording date. To get the episode information I have to select each recording and view extended info.

Is it currently possible to have the episode info included in the list?

Would this maybe be possible in a future release?
(2019-06-03, 10:40)jallis Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for a very nice skin!

I'm using mythtv to record programs.

Using other skins I'm used to having Showname, episode, season and recording date in my PVR->List of recordings, like this:
Showname (e3/s2) 04.06.2019
Showname (e2/s2) 03.06.2019
Showname (e1/s2) 01.06.2019

However, in Aeon MQ I only get Showname and recording date. To get the episode information I have to select each recording and view extended info.

Is it currently possible to have the episode info included in the list?

Would this maybe be possible in a future release?
I use TVheadend and in the default Kodi skin,  the Season/Episode Number is shown in the show details, and the backend adds the Season/Episode Number to the file name.  I am also interested in seeing such a feature if it is a function of the skin.  I suspect that this is actually a feature of the frontend PVR client though.  It would also be awesome if the "First Aired" date can be scraped and shown in the show details so we know if the recording is a rerun.  Again though,  I suspect this is a PVR client feature.