Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to select Audio Passthrough on Amazon Fire TV Cube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, Ive always had Audio passthrough enabled and yesterday it stopped working. I've tried searching, but unable to find a resolution. 

Devices:
Amazon Fire TV, ireOS 6.2.6.0
Connected via USB to a modern Denon receiver that pretty much plays everything. 

Amazon Fire Audio Settings: Display & Sounds: Audio: Stereo*
This was required to enable passthrough on my older device, so it's set this way.
If I use Dolby, i'm faced with audio sync/voice issues when watching movies.

Kodi Leia 18.2
Audio Settings: Passthrough (Unable to select, as mouse skips over it).

System: Audio> Number of Channels 2.0, Output Config: Best Match: Maintain orig volume on downmix Disabled.
System> Player Settings> Sync Playback to display = OFF. Adjust Display refresh rate = OFF

Log shows: 2019-06-09 20:56:38.832 T:8605 NOTICE: m_streamTypes : No passthrough capabilities 
http://paste.kodi.tv/ciceludaba

However, I've had Passthrough enabled previously.

if Passthrough is not enabled with the Amazon Firecube, would a Nvidia shield do the trick? 

Please let me know!
(2019-06-10, 03:02)Tq93PEQ Wrote: [ -> ]Log shows: 2019-06-09 20:56:38.832 T:8605 NOTICE: m_streamTypes : No passthrough capabilities 
Your post log file also show a banned add-on and module (see the orange entries).
As per our forum rules (wiki), we do not support Kodi setups with piracy add-ons.
So please remove them from your device, reproduce your Kodi problem(s) in a new debug log (wiki).
Should those problems still occur, then we can continue with support to your problem(s).