Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVHeadend HTSP Client Recording Folders Empty - Problem with V18-RC1 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I'm on V18.2-RC1 on a RPI, with TVHeadend 4.2.8

I've been able to record several TV series, grouped by folder, but when I click on the folder the listing is blank (no contents).  If I un-group the listings do no re-appear.

I've tried accessing TVheadend directly and the recordings are definitely present and I can play them, so I don't think this is a problem with TVHeadend 4.2.8

I've also run KODI 18.2 on an Android device and looked at the same TVHeadend server and on 18.2 I can see the folder and the contents.  

Any thoughts as to what the problem could be on my RPI?
Is this a bug with V18-RC1?
Are there any command line options to re-build this folder list?

Many thanks,

Nick
(2019-06-13, 07:22)lawrni Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

I'm on V18.2-RC1 on a RPI, with TVHeadend 4.2.8

I've been able to record several TV series, grouped by folder, but when I click on the folder the listing is blank (no contents).  If I un-group the listings do no re-appear.

I've tried accessing TVheadend directly and the recordings are definitely present and I can play them, so I don't think this is a problem with TVHeadend 4.2.8

I've also run KODI 18.2 on an Android device and looked at the same TVHeadend server and on 18.2 I can see the folder and the contents.  

Any thoughts as to what the problem could be on my RPI?
Is this a bug with V18-RC1?
Are there any command line options to re-build this folder list?

Many thanks,

Nick
I also meant to say that the version of HTSP client is the same for the Android and RPI installation: 4.4.18