Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 'My Rating' not displayed properly in movies or music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm using v18.2 and the default skin.  When I hover the cursor over movies & music, Kodi doesn't display 'my rating'.  Of course, I can press 'i' and get the info that way but it's long-winded.  And I can use 'my rating' to set up smart playlists.  So it's in there somewhere - I just can't see them when I'm scrolling through, say, 'recently added' or a 'smart playlist'.

Maybe it's a false memory but in v17, hovering over a movie or music picture would display 'my rating' at the top of the poster/picture (except for the home page)

Has something changed or is my memory faulty?  Smile  Maybe I changed some setting?

Thanks in advance!
Assuming you are using Estuary, go to Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure skin...>General then adjust Choose rating to display for media items
(2019-06-13, 21:48)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming you are using Estuary, go to Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure skin...>General then adjust Choose rating to display for media items

Thank you so much - that fixed it!  You can't believe how long that's been bugging me Smile

Yes, it was the Estuary skin.

Have a nice weekend.
Thread marked solved.