Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ8 TV Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have no knowledge on Kodi and would like some help
When I click on the Show Banner or Season Banner (for shows with more than on season)   I get this screen.
 Is it possible that when banner is clicked on will take you to Low List screen of selected season episodes like this pic. So I don’t get the above screen.

Thank you
If I understand what you are asking correctly, you want to remove the "..." function, and preselect the first episode? This is found in the Kodi settings, I don't remember exactly where and am away from Kodi at the moment. If I had to guess, it would be under Media / Library, then maybe videos. It is called something along the lines of remove parent directories. 

I think you do have to be on expert settings to see the option. If you are not, you might be able to switch in Aeon MQ8, but in the past I have just switched back to the default skin, turned on expert options, then switched back.
(2019-06-27, 20:12)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand what you are asking correctly, you want to remove the "..." function, and preselect the first episode? This is found in the Kodi settings, I don't remember exactly where and am away from Kodi at the moment. If I had to guess, it would be under Media / Library, then maybe videos. It is called something along the lines of remove parent directories. 

I think you do have to be on expert settings to see the option. If you are not, you might be able to switch in Aeon MQ8, but in the past I have just switched back to the default skin, turned on expert options, then switched back.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It was Media/General then turn off "Show Parent Folder Items".
Do you know if this is it possible - in my second pic above in bottom left corner it shows an image from the program, can I change this to DVD box cover of series
(2019-06-28, 18:32)aceuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-27, 20:12)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand what you are asking correctly, you want to remove the "..." function, and preselect the first episode? This is found in the Kodi settings, I don't remember exactly where and am away from Kodi at the moment. If I had to guess, it would be under Media / Library, then maybe videos. It is called something along the lines of remove parent directories. 

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It was Media/General then turn off "Show Parent Folder Items".
Do you know if this is it possible - in my second pic above in bottom left corner it shows an image from the program, can I change this to DVD box cover of series 
No, I am not aware of a way to change episode thumbnails to posters, but maybe there is a way.
(2019-06-29, 04:02)NavySealsGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-28, 18:32)aceuk Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I am not aware of a way to change episode thumbnails to posters, but maybe there is a way. 

Ok Thanks