Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ratings won't show for certain movies, although data is ok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have setup all of the ratings to be shown for my movies. But a majority of the movies only show tmdb an metacritic (my default in Universal Movie Scraper) with IMDB logo.
I export the movies library data to xml and find all ratings scraped properly. RT exception sometimes.
Any ideas?
(2019-06-18, 15:24)_novalis Wrote: [ -> ]I have setup all of the ratings to be shown for my movies. But a majority of the movies only show tmdb an metacritic (my default in Universal Movie Scraper) with IMDB logo.
I export the movies library data to xml and find all ratings scraped properly. RT exception sometimes.
Any ideas?

I'm having the exact same issue. Patreon OMDB API was added yet the skin doesn't show anything other than IMDB and TMDB... It's getting really annoying on this forum where I'm finding every single question about this issue is completely and entirely ignored by everyone.
(2019-07-21, 23:48)Kallaide Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-18, 15:24)_novalis Wrote: [ -> ]I have setup all of the ratings to be shown for my movies. But a majority of the movies only show tmdb an metacritic (my default in Universal Movie Scraper) with IMDB logo.
Any ideas?

I'm having the exact same issue. Patreon OMDB API was added yet the skin doesn't show anything other than IMDB and TMDB... It's getting really annoying on this forum where I'm finding every single question about this issue is completely and entirely ignored by everyone.

Same here no rotten tomatoes
En tvdb only IMDb
I tried to delete simplecache.db as usually suggested and that helped.