Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: When I try to scrape movies, about 50 or so, those messages occur all the time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to scrape movies, about 50 or so, those messages occur all the time, how could one avoid this:

After the first messge it does not seem to be posiible to scrape movies. How could I make TMM scrape movies?
can you post a complete stack trace (it is not visible from which tmm code this happens)..

a little background: java handles its internal memory by a garbage collector; the consumed memory raises until the GC kicks in and looks which objects can be removed from the memory. If in the same moment tmm loads an image (which uses extremely much memory) such a out of memory can occur.. the simplest thing would be to catch this issue and re-try to load the image files after a short period (hoping that the GC has cleaned up some memory in the meantime)
Very sorry, I do not have any idea of such.
create a bug report after the issue occurred again and open an issue at gitlab for us (in the generated logs everything is available)
I will try to.
The same here, I can scrape 5, 10 movies or so at a time, but scraping 50, 100 movies does not work, there are popping up those messages above all the time. And after such messages I can not close TMM the usal way, I have to close it with e.g. the Task Manager, TMM is frozen obviously or not accessable then repectively the red cross on the right, top, reacts but nothing happens when clicking it.

In the Task Manager javaw.exe line unter UAC is shown not allowed.