Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie file size info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there a way to have TMM write the file size and date added info to the nfo it creates?  Thanks.
Bump, any help with this appreciated. Since I use only TMM for scraping and this info is missing from the nfo files created, its not being picked up when I do a videodb.xml export either. Is there some setting I am missing, or script to be added.
Thanks!
the NFO file has a given structure from Kodi - Kodi does not need the file size so there is nothing in the NFO for the size..
why would you need that?
(2019-07-01, 11:06)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]the NFO file has a given structure from Kodi - Kodi does not need the file size so there is nothing in the NFO for the size..
why would you need that?
Hi, thanks for your input. I maintain an excel data base of my movie collection and file size is something I would like to maintain and monitor, as formats change files can be replaced with more optimised versions.
Well, we better make this available through our export templates, and not NFO.
Must be quite cumbersome, to parse XML to Excel, wheras TMM can do this with a single click?
(2019-07-09, 11:43)myron Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we better make this available through our export templates, and not NFO.
Must be quite cumbersome, to parse XML to Excel, wheras TMM can do this with a single click?
Hi, I hope you are doing well during these tough times. I have been working with the export templates and the excel export version from jhoyos works well. I have been trying to add IMDB rating to this jmte file but not able to get the right syntax.
With "<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.rating}</Data></Cell>" in the jmte file, I get "org.tinymediamanager.core.entities.MediaRating@3660d6" in the target cell.
Could you point me in the right direction.  Thanks.
Code:
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.rating.rating}</Data></Cell>

should do the trick
(2020-06-09, 12:46)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">${movie.rating.rating}</Data></Cell>

should do the trick
Super! Thanks much!