Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Windows 10 - File No Longer Exists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All, 
       I am running windows 10 on a Intel Core i3 CPU 530. The machine is connected through ethernet, and I have no issues playing the media just through Windows Explorer however with Kodi 18.2 I get the error "File No longer Exists". I enabled the SMB1.0 and have reinstalled several times to make sure it wasn't my error but I still am unable to play any movies from my NAS. I have attached the Debug Log below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Debug Log
@gamer0126

You should disable SMB v1 as it poses a security risk.

Debug mode was not enabled in Settings>System Settings>Logging, so could you do that then try to play one of your movies and resubmit

But I do see errors from Emby, and I suspect Emby is the problem and you should ask on the Emby forum.

As a test, disable the Emby add-on and set up a Source in Kodi. Can you now access the movies? See the How To Video Library link in My Signature below if you don't know how to set a Source and Scrape.
(2019-06-29, 00:55)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@gamer0126

You should disable SMB v1 as it poses a security risk.

Debug mode was not enabled in Settings>System Settings>Logging, so could you do that then try to play one of your movies and resubmit

But I do see errors from Emby, and I suspect Emby is the problem and you should ask on the Emby forum.

As a test, disable the Emby add-on and set up a Source in Kodi. Can you now access the movies? See the How To Video Library link in My Signature below if you don't know how to set a Source and Scrape.
@
Thanks for the quick response. I will work on setting up a Source in Kodi, with your How to guide. For now I have enabled debug mode and here is the output I was able to record. 
Debug Link:  Debug Log