Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can I change the main menu background to a random movie posters in my library?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aeon Mq8.

Would like it to be a random background from content. example when i highlight movies i want a poster of a movie i have to appear in the background.
I am not a big fan of static backgrounds.
(2019-06-29, 15:12)sterned Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Mq8.

Would like it to be a random background from content. example when i highlight movies i want a poster of a movie i have to appear in the background.
Go to Customise Main Menu then choose the Movies Menu. From there you will see options for setting up single or multiple background images.
(2019-06-29, 15:32)E net Wrote: [ -> ]

Go to Customise Main Menu then choose the Movies Menu. From there you will see options for setting up single or multiple background images. 

Yes I see that but theres no dynamic background. Ohter skins have this. Also I am using a xbox one so am not sure how to copy custom backgrounds to it. Can i do it from my network from a pc. Where would i put the images what folder structure? 

thanks
(2019-06-29, 15:39)sterned Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-29, 15:32)E net Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I see that but theres no dynamic background. Ohter skins have this. Also I am using a xbox one so am not sure how to copy custom backgrounds to it. Can i do it from my network from a pc. Where would i put the images what folder structure? 

thanks 
Yes there is. It's called Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts. It will  download Artwork Organiser.
look the image

(2019-06-29, 20:49)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]look the image

Thanks I will try this