Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Change movie information background to solid colour behind text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the movie information background to a solid color. Currently, when I scroll to a movie and press the "up" arrow, I get the movie information, plot, actors, etc. But the text is white and the background is the movie fanart image, making it hard to read sometimes. Is there a way to change the background of the movie info pane to be a solid color? I am pretty sure MQ7 was like that.

Any help appreciated.
(2019-07-07, 18:23)geoffb Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the movie information background to a solid color. Currently, when I scroll to a movie and press the "up" arrow, I get the movie information, plot, actors, etc. But the text is white and the background is the movie fanart image, making it hard to read sometimes. Is there a way to change the background of the movie info pane to be a solid color? I am pretty sure MQ7 was like that.

Any help appreciated.
Apologies, I am being stupid. Found the colour and fade setting.
(2019-07-07, 19:12)geoffb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 18:23)geoffb Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change the movie information background to a solid color. Currently, when I scroll to a movie and press the "up" arrow, I get the movie information, plot, actors, etc. But the text is white and the background is the movie fanart image, making it hard to read sometimes. Is there a way to change the background of the movie info pane to be a solid color? I am pretty sure MQ7 was like that.

Any help appreciated.
Apologies, I am being stupid. Found the colour and fade setting.       
It is inside of the Settings Tab Location.