Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: s905X2 Android Box - Kodi random crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I am running Kodi 18.3 on Mecol KM9 Pro Android 9 TV Box. I get random crashes when playing video files from NFS and SMB shares. Attached is a log file from today's session where I started playing a video at 22:14 and it crashed around 22:55. I had same issue with Kodi 17.6, 18.1, 18.2 and 18.3 and previously had a KM9 running Android 8.1. Had this issue in that box as well. Initially was running SMB share and then switched to NFS but still no dice. Can anyone here please take a look at the log and give any pointers to the cause of this.

Kodi Error Log
Also wanted to mention i use VLC Player in the same box playing videos from same shares and it work reliably without any crashes or stutters. Otherwise i would have investigated my network/share set up. Box is connected by 10/100 ethernet port to router. Shares are running on a portable WD passport drive connected to Raspberry Pi 3B+ hooked to same router. Videos crash always at least once during playback irrespective of bitrate, file size, codec etc.
Bumping this up! Sorry guys, I desperately need some expert help.
(2019-07-10, 06:49)rakeshchn Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this up! Sorry guys, I desperately need some expert help.

Hi Kodi team, could you please look at the log file and let me know if you can identify the problem.
Bumping this up again. Please let me know if you need more information from me to help on this.