Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: JSON-RPC is reporting the wrong version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on the current store build from 6-19 and a POSTing a JSONRPC.Version request is returning {"id":10,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"version":{"major":0,"minor":3,"patch":0}}}
I believe it should be reporting a major version of 10 instead of 0 which is causing some things I have running to fall back to the old GET method of issuing commands.
I assume the version number is hard coded and I'll have to wait for a new build?
(2019-07-16, 20:59)zvalentine22 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on the current store build from 6-19 and a POSTing a JSONRPC.Version request is returning {"id":10,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"version":{"major":0,"minor":3,"patch":0}}}
I believe it should be reporting a major version of 10 instead of 0 which is causing some things I have running to fall back to the old GET method of issuing commands.
I assume the version number is hard coded and I'll have to wait for a new build?

This is an old post, and it got no replies, but this is still happening to me, with latest kodi available on the xbox store. Any idea why this might be happening?