Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Buffering issues with both ArgusTV and DVBViewer PVR backends on latest V19 nightlies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was running the latest V19 nightly packages but unfortunately I have issues with both the PVR backends (v4.0.0 of each) that I use (ArgusTV and DVBViewer).

Any recordings I make if I FF/RW either as they are recording or after the recording is completed I get a "Buffering 100%" message and I have to stop the playback and restart it. Sometimes I can do a short skip of 30s and it will work but 90% of time I get the issue.

Initially the issue seemed to be with ArgusTV (i posted in their originally) but now it happens also with DVBViewer recordings too

I also tried a fresh install of Kodi V19 with default skin and no other add-ons and see the same issue

I've now changed back to V18.3 latest nightly version and reverted to the compatible versions of the PVR clients and all is working again as it should.

Interested if anybody else has seen this behaviour ??
Not to ignore this thread, but a proper debug log is quite helpful for the developers along with your comments. I suggest instead of switching between various iterations of Kodi, it would probably be easier for everyone to keep separate portable installations and then switching between would be easy. https://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_FAQ#Portable

PS: hardware incongruities and drivers are usually the last fixes to be hammered, be patient.