Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Tiny Media Manager - All Trailers Downloaded have no Extension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tiny Media Manager - All Trailers Downloaded have no Extension just a plain 2.6 megabyte file.  It's very odd, all the files are between 2.6MB - 3MB with no extensions. What is going on? I selected <movie name>.ext and there is no extension, when I rename it by adding a .mp4 or . mov it's unplayable? Media Companion stopped downloading trailers entirely so I'm trying TMM for the first time and it isn't working! How do I get working trailers?

ImageImage
@d2produce

Log file, screenshots, upload one of the trailers that does not work... all will be helpful to the developers. Politeness also helps...
(2019-07-22, 03:56)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@d2produce

Log file, screenshots, upload one of the trailers that does not work... all will be helpful to the developers. Politeness also helps...

What you take for me being rude is my diagnosed Psychosis.
I'd suggest you to search for problems first before posting..

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ht=trailer

trailer downloading is broken since youtube hides the real files better now.. we just need more time to finish that (remember tmm is just a hobby!)
(2019-07-22, 10:30)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest you to search for problems first before posting..

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ht=trailer

trailer downloading is broken since youtube hides the real files better now.. we just need more time to finish that (remember tmm is just a hobby!)

Yeah my post is much more detailed and I don't see how it relates to his post "Can't Download Trailer".  I don't know if his problem is the same as mine. Mine actualy downloads a 2.6 MB file for all sources, AOL/Apple/Youtube/HD-Trailers so you keep saying "Youtube does it" well none of them are working and it's very odd that all 4 sources would have the exact same results.  Media Companion is having a similar problem that's why I tried out TMM in the first place except with them their error is something like "Trailer Deleted due to Zero file size" that's when it first scrapes Youtube...then it scrapes HD-Trailers with the same result "Zero File Size Detected"
did you try to open it with a text editor? maybe that is just a huge response from a website