Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Play SEGA games using keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I can play DOS games using keyboard.
can I Play SEGA games using keyboard?
(2019-07-26, 23:41)amirrammari Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I can play DOS games using keyboard.
can I Play SEGA games using keyboard?

keyboards can only provide keyboard input (so dosbox will work), but keyboards can't emulate game controllers.

this used to work, but I removed controller emulation to simplify the patch when merging it. now, bringing back controller emulation by a keyboard is in the roadmap.
Why do you want it -_-
Yes, you can! If you have a SEGA Genesis, you can play your games using a keyboard. You'll need a USB-to-PS/2 connector and a USB keyboard. Connect the PS/2 connector to your SEGA Genesis, then connect the keyboard to the PS/2 connector. You can use any USB keyboard that's compatible with Windows 7 or higher.  which game is best to play using keyboard passionapk is the best way to find it.

In order for this setup to work, all you need is:

A SEGA Genesis with an AV cable (or RGB cable) A PS/2-to-USB adapter A PS/2-compatible computer keyboard
@mdoddidbtw how is your comment relevant to Kodi? Your previous attempt to post was binned because you tried to include a link to download games.

Be aware we are watching your activity here. Make sure you understand the Forum Rules you agreed to when you signed up.