Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Leila 18.3 end iMON soundgraph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why is leila 18.3 no longer recognized by the iMON soundgraph software? I lost the basic functions of the remote control, play, stop, pause, forward backward.
With kodi 17.6 everything was ok, the remote control functions were ok.
Have they changed anything in Leila?
Keyboard controls are the same, obviously your remote is not talking to Kodi in the same way, suggest checking port options and have a look at this Remote controls (wiki) You might have to use the editor. Add-on:Keymap Editor (wiki)
I couldn't find a solution, today I tried again to install 18.3, but where does the keymap editor need to be installed? but because they have added so many devices in the input section, and they have removed the basis of the "kodi" controls, for example I don't need kodi joypad, and I don't find any that simulate a classic remote control. various players (vlc, mpc, foobar and kodi krypton) cannot control leila 18.3 !!!!
(2019-07-28, 11:38)giulianoprs Wrote: [ -> ]where does the keymap editor need to be installed?
FTW: To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within Kodi by going to The home screen, Add-ons
Download, Program Add-ons, Keymap Editor, Install

I'm unfamiliar with this remote system and suggest that if it can replicate keyboard actions, then it's possible to work with Kodi should the translation of those keystrokes be accurate. It is possible that you may need a updated windows https://imon.en.lo4d.com/windows
(2019-07-28, 11:38)giulianoprs Wrote: [ -> ]various players (vlc, mpc, foobar and kodi krypton) cannot control leila 18.3 !!!!

Have you turned on "Allow remote control from applications on this system" ? If that's set to OFF, then no, other programs won't be able to control Kodi. https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services...on_control
(2019-07-29, 14:02)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-28, 11:38)giulianoprs Wrote: [ -> ]various players (vlc, mpc, foobar and kodi krypton) cannot control leila 18.3 !!!!

Have you turned on "Allow remote control from applications on this system" ? If that's set to OFF, then no, other programs won't be able to control Kodi. https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services...on_control

No, I will also try this solution, thanks.
Nothing to do, I tried everything, my Soundgraph iMON remote does not communicate with Leila.
In krypton in "peripherals" there is "iMON HD device" while Leila there is no reference inserted.
in Leila
In "driver settings" there is joystick support but I don't need it because I have a remote control.
In configuring connected controllers there are many controllers but not one I need.
What has changed with krypton?
[font][font]Help me!!!!![/font][/font]
Did you ever get a resolution to this?  

It sounds like the same problem I'm having.  I'm a brand new user to Kodi, but I've been using IMON and its remote controller for years happily with Win7 MCE.  I've recently installed Kodi, and tried everything to get this IMON/IPAD remote control working with KODI, but it's totally unresponsive.
I momentarily solved by installing leila 18.5 (64 bit) on krypton 17.4 (32 bit) without uninstalling the krypton, the only strange thing that leila was installed in "programs (x86), should not be the right path because Leila is 64 bits and should be installed in "programs" however it works well without any problems, and the iMON / PAD remote control works normally.
Which program did you use with the iMON before? what media player?
exact same problem any fix yet?
(2020-01-30, 04:48)Ronnz Wrote: [ -> ]exact same problem any fix yet?

I have not found other solutions, by installing leila 18.5 (64 bit) in programs (x86) on krypton 17.6 the functions of the iMON remote control work correctly. if I perform a clean installation (uninstalling krypton) of leila in "programs" the functions of the iMON remote control no longer work.
I'm still using Imon with Kodi 18.5. I don't install the UWP version, just the normal Windows installer. I have a blog post about Imon and Kodi : http://www.dreamcraftdigital.com/kodiandimon/
Just found a workaround.Some drivers are hardcoded in kodi.maybe to make it more user-friendly, it autoinstal and detect a bunch of remotes, it`s a bug...I dont`t know...
How I tested this.With Imon drivers ranging from 7to8 version I belive at first that it is something that comunicates betwen remote drivers from imon and Kodi.In the latest drives from Imon there is a uncheckable box which In theory comunicate with Kodi on port 80.The older drivers don`t have this "addon" so I thought that they will work. Unfortunately not.So the driver is not the problem, I forget to mention that the Imon MCE remote works flawlessly with winamp, potpplayer..etc but not with kodi.
So 1.the driver (i think joystick or other-the default one) should be unchecked,Kodi should have nothing there
2.Imon should autodetect kodi running (the part with addprogram-> search for exe i don`t think works)
3.kodi installled in program files not default Program files x86.
And than all media keys will work (play pause ffd...etc)