Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AZ2: change home menu icon sizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way of making the home menu icons larger?

On the original AZ home menu, they're a decent size but with the new version, they're quite small when viewing on a TV. Is it possible to make them larger? One of the really handy things with AZ was I could build very simple custom menus with big clear icons - perfect for the spousal acceptance factor!
(2019-07-29, 18:20)DeusXM Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way of making the home menu icons larger?

On the original AZ home menu, they're a decent size but with the new version, they're quite small when viewing on a TV. Is it possible to make them larger? One of the really handy things with AZ was I could build very simple custom menus with big clear icons - perfect for the spousal acceptance factor!

I asked same thing last night. I hope it's possible. I made beautiful custom icons for home screen submenu items (I never use stock icons) but icons are too small. This is the best looking skin I ever installed!

Have you figured it out by now?
(2019-07-29, 18:20)DeusXM Wrote: [ -> ]... for the spousal acceptance factor!

+1  (...)

Smile