Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't find IPTV Simple Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Epicstream through a reseller and have this working fine on 2 other machines but I can't seem to get my new setup working.  I have in the past on the same version of KODI (18.3) setup my IPTV with going to TV -> Open Addon Browser -> Simple IPTV client and go from there.  This time there are no options available when I go to the addon browser, only .. at the top.  I have tried more solutions than I care to list.

Here is my setup
Ubuntu 18 fresh install today
KODI 18.3 installed as per instructions found here (Not using the Ubuntu Debian version)

Please help as it is driving me crazy.
(2019-07-30, 23:41)swhiplash Wrote: [ -> ]I have Epicstream through a reseller and have this working fine on 2 other machines but I can't seem to get my new setup working.  I have in the past on the same version of KODI (18.3) setup my IPTV with going to TV -> Open Addon Browser -> Simple IPTV client and go from there.  This time there are no options available when I go to the addon browser, only .. at the top.  I have tried more solutions than I care to list.

Here is my setup
Ubuntu 18 fresh install today
KODI 18.3 installed as per instructions found here (Not using the Ubuntu Debian version)

Please help as it is driving me crazy.
It's ok I found it...it seems on Linux you have to install the package for the IPTV client separately.  Thanks anyway
Thread marked solved.