Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Filter completely watched tv shows in a playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Is there a way to filter in a tv show playlist those shows that are completely watched (unwatched episodes is 0)? The number of watched episodes is available as a field for tv show playlists, but not the number of unwatched episodes.  Is there another way to do this with a playlist? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bart
Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 
If I remember it correctly it will be set to 1< if there is no unwatched episode left and it was marked as watched.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
(2019-07-31, 06:38)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 
If I remember it correctly it will be set to 1< if there is no unwatched episode left and it was marked as watched.

@sualfred, thanks! I will try that today and see.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-31, 06:38)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Just sitting on the laptop and cannot confirm it but if I'm not completely wrong you can use the "playcount" field for it. 

You are correct, thanks @sualfred !

Regards,

Bart