Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@mardukL

ok, it works like this, but you also need to move the "media" folder into your skin.
However there is a problem, everything can be seen in zoom, out of scale, at least 3x and I don't understand where the problem is.
Are there any other files that need to be moved?
I don't think I have to readjust all the code of the 3 .xml files, because if I put everything back as before, it looks normal.

Thanks for the precious help you are giving me, a +1 deserved.
@mardukL
@sualfred

Can I ask you why this script with the button (in the skin estuary "Extended info") only works in the video library and not in other addons like TheMovieDb Helper, instead it always works in the context menu?

How is it possible to enable this script to make it work via button also in the other addons?
(by modifying the xml file, relating to the skin estuary, in the "Extended info" button section)

xml:
<include content="InfoDialogButton">
    <param name="id" value="101" />
    <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/info.png" />
    <param name="label" value="$LOCALIZE[31034]" />
    <param name="onclick_1_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)" />
    <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_2_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)" />
    <param name="onclick_2" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_3_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)" />
    <param name="onclick_3" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]',year=$INFO[ListItem.Year])" />
    <param name="visible" value="System.AddonIsEnabled(script.embuary.info) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)]" />
</include>

Thanks for your support 🙏
delete
(2022-10-23, 19:44)alberto1998 Wrote: [ -> ]@mardukL
@sualfred

Can I ask you why this script with the button (in the skin estuary "Extended info") only works in the video library and not in other addons like TheMovieDb Helper, instead it always works in the context menu?

How is it possible to enable this script to make it work via button also in the other addons?
(by modifying the xml file, relating to the skin estuary, in the "Extended info" button section)

xml:
    <param name="onclick_1_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)" />
    <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_2_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)" />
    <param name="onclick_2" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_3_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)" />
    <param name="onclick_3" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]',year=$INFO[ListItem.Year])" />
    <param name="visible" value="System.AddonIsEnabled(script.embuary.info) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)]" />
</include>

Thanks for your support 🙏
When looking at code it is the visible condition, !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID).

which means the button will show show up if addon/plugin provided movie,tvshow or episode BUT JUST if it is in your library as it'll not show up if the listitem 'DBID' is not available.
(2022-10-23, 19:44)alberto1998 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask you why this script with the button (in the skin estuary "Extended info") only works in the video library and not in other addons like TheMovieDb Helper, instead it always works in the context menu?

It also works with "TheMovieDb Helper".
You need to edit 2 files "DialogVideoInfo.xml" and "Includes_Buttons.xml".

DialogVideoInfo.xml:
xml:
                        <param name="onclick_4_condition" value="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle)" />
                        <param name="onclick_4" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Label]',year=$INFO[ListItem.Year])" />
                        <param name="onclick_5_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle)" />
                        <param name="onclick_5" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]',year=$INFO[ListItem.Year])" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.AddonIsEnabled(script.embuary.info) + [!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)]] | [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]" />
                    </include>

Includes_Buttons.xml:
xml:
    <include name="InfoDialogButton">
        <param name="width">264</param>
        <param name="onclick_1_condition">true</param>
        <param name="onclick_2_condition">true</param>
        <param name="onclick_3_condition">true</param>
        <param name="onclick_4_condition">true</param>
        <param name="onclick_5_condition">true</param>
        <definition>
            <control type="radiobutton" id="$PARAM[id]">
                <width>$PARAM[width]</width>
                <height>142</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <texturefocus border="21" colordiffuse="button_focus">buttons/button-fo.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="21">buttons/button-nofo.png</texturenofocus>
                <textoffsetx>22</textoffsetx>
                <textoffsety>78</textoffsety>
                <radioposx>108</radioposx>
                <radioposy>16</radioposy>
                <radiowidth>48</radiowidth>
                <font>font12</font>
                <textureradioonfocus colordiffuse="D0FFFFFF">$PARAM[icon]</textureradioonfocus>
                <textureradioonnofocus colordiffuse="D0FFFFFF">$PARAM[icon]</textureradioonnofocus>
                <textureradioofffocus colordiffuse="D0FFFFFF">$PARAM[icon]</textureradioofffocus>
                <textureradiooffnofocus colordiffuse="D0FFFFFF">$PARAM[icon]</textureradiooffnofocus>
                <textureradiooffdisabled colordiffuse="disabled">$PARAM[icon]</textureradiooffdisabled>
                <textureradioondisabled colordiffuse="disabled">$PARAM[icon]</textureradioondisabled>
                <label>$PARAM[label]</label>
                <onclick condition="$PARAM[onclick_1_condition]">$PARAM[onclick_1]</onclick>
                <onclick condition="$PARAM[onclick_2_condition]">$PARAM[onclick_2]</onclick>
                <onclick condition="$PARAM[onclick_3_condition]">$PARAM[onclick_3]</onclick>
                <onclick condition="$PARAM[onclick_4_condition]">$PARAM[onclick_4]</onclick>
                <onclick condition="$PARAM[onclick_5_condition]">$PARAM[onclick_5]</onclick>
                <visible>$PARAM[visible]</visible>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" delay="300">Hidden</animation>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>
@mardukL
Yes of course, I understood this, in fact I asked how it was possible to activate it anyway, outside the library, without the DBID parameter, I would then modify the VISIBLE condition later, if it was possible to do so, as it seemed to me a great limitation to have it only for movie, TV series that are in the library.
Thanks to @Fuchs2468 who explained me how to do it, the code he showed me should be it's to DEFAULT inside the skin, since it is possible, and therefore in its basic version (without this part) it is a limitation.

@mardukL Thanks for your opinion.
@Fuchs2468
Thank you very much, you were helpful, this way it also works in "TheMovieDb Helper"
Your part of code should be inserted by default inside the skin, because I think it can work in other addons as well.
This way you make the script ("embuary info") much more useful and functional.
(@Fuchs2468 +1 deserved)

Thanks for your help 🙏
@mardukL

I figured out where the problem is, the 3x zoom is caused by confluence being at 720p while embuary is working at 1080p so i have to resize the whole thing.
if there is no other way to insert variables, I will readjust everything to the skin.

Thanks for your help
Posted this issue elsewhere and Dumyat knew the problem. It only occurs when the envy info addon is enabled.
Does anyone know how to reach out to the developer ? Thanks

When running kodi, for both Movies & TV show previously the ‘categories’ would always default to the first one in the list but now it’s always defaulting to one further down the list.

So for my setup Movie categories are: Recently added / Titles / genres / years / actors / directors / studio / sets / etc..
When I open kodi it shows ‘Sets’ as the highlighted option, and I’d have to move left a few times to get to recently added.

Doesn’t do this for add-ons or Videos, just the above two.

I’ve tried rearranging the categories (settings > interface > skin > configure skin > main menu items > movies > edit categories)
And reseting library nodes to default, but it still does the same thing.
Hi @sualfred

For the last week, I have no longer have any entries in the "Next Aired" list for TV Shows.
I know definitely that His Dark Materials should be showing there at least.

I disabled caching and created a Debug Log. Line 1357 is the only error I can see... https://paste.kodi.tv/epoxiwomin.kodi
ERROR <general>: [ script.embuary.info ] Trakt server error: Code 503
(2022-12-19, 00:27)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]For the last week, I have no longer have any entries in the "Next Aired" list for TV Shows.
I know definitely that His Dark Materials should be showing there at least.

I disabled caching and created a Debug Log. Line 1357 is the only error I can see... https://paste.kodi.tv/epoxiwomin.kodi
ERROR <general>: [ script.embuary.info ] Trakt server error: Code 503

Trakt.tv had a server crash last week, which is why you no longer had any entries.
Log on to trakt.tv and you should get all the information you need. 

Trakt.tv:

"Trakt Data Recovery
On December 11 at 7:30 pm PST our main database crashed and corrupted some of the data. We're deeply sorry for the extended downtime and we'll do better moving forward. Updates to our automated backups are already in place and they will be tested on an ongoing basis.
Data prior to November 7 is fully restored.
Watched history after November 7 is still being recovered.
The data should be available next week.
You'll be able to import any history we recover.
All other data after November 7 has been imported.
Some data might be permanently lost due to data corruption.
Trakt API will be turned on next week.
Active VIP members will get 2 free months of membership."
Hi @Fuchs2468 and thanks for the info.

I don't have a Trakt account, only using whatever the default embuary addon supplies. Looks like just an API key access common to all installs.

I actually thought embuary info used TMDB for this info, but I guess not.

I suppose there is nothing I can do but wait a few more days to see if it comes back.
(2022-12-19, 01:38)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I actually thought embuary info used TMDB for this info, but I guess not.

I suppose there is nothing I can do but wait a few more days to see if it comes back.

No, "script.embuary.info" uses trakt.tv as an info source for "Next Aired".
Yes we have to wait.
Ok, thanks @Fuchs2468

I just noticed Sualfred hasn't been around for about 7 months. Has he given up? Are you maintaining this addon?
(2022-12-19, 02:36)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed Sualfred hasn't been around for about 7 months. Has he given up? Are you maintaining this addon?

No I don't maintain it but I have added the support in Titan-Mod for "Extended Info".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24