Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to the forum and don't wish to go over something that has been dealt with within the thread, but cannot find an answer to my problem.
The problem is this: I have installed the stable version of Kodi 17 and the latest Xonfluence skin. I have also installed Super Favourites and just for reference, the Echo Wizard.
From the Echo wizard I have saved 'Clear Cache', 'Purge Packages' and 'Speed Test' to a Super Favourites folder simply named System.
I have saved the 'System' Super Favourites folder to Kodi Favourites and then applied this folder in settings as Widget using Custom Widgets Favourites.
The widget poster boxes show up with the text for Clear Cache, Purge Packages and Speed Test, but no images in the boxes. There are visible images in the Super favourites folder for each of the added programs.
I have also tried using addon pre-sets for example: Movie addon - Featured in the same way and some of these will show the images and some won't.
Using Xonflence on Kodi 16.1, this problem does not exist and all images show on widgets even from Super Favourite folders.
Any ideas to resolve this would be gratefully appreciated as Xonfluence is by far the best and most configurable skin I have ever used.
Is this possibly a problem with Xonfluence or Kodi 17?
Perhaps there is no thumbnail assigned to that menu item in the wizard, in which case there is nothing to display, to test go back to the wizard and change the view to thumbnails and see

I think those maintenance type shortcuts are better on a sub menu and the custom widgets used for media

Edit

After now reading you post properly and the thumbnails appearing in favourites so ignore what i said but i still think better in a sub menu.

You could try renaming Textures13.db in userdata/Databases and restarting kodi to re generate the image cache or try this
http://kodi.wiki/view/Texture_Cache_Maintenance_utility
Looking for some help with icons. I have my movie folder setup as a fav and go directly to my files were they are sorted how i like them ( don't care for the way kodi does it ). So they are all in a main folder ( i.e Movies ) with separate sub folders per genre (i.e d:\movies\action ). What I would like to do is assign Icons or images to each subfolder. I have tried putting .jpg\.png images in the main folder that correspond to the sub folders ( ie action.jpg for the action folder ). This has worked in the past but, having no luck now. Did some googling and it pointed to the media folder in the add on but wasn't familiar with the file type so left them alone, Tried the context menu but there is no mange option, the wiki says there is an option under file list but it is no longer there. At this point I am lost looking for any help thanx in advance
(2017-02-10, 18:24)promark Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps there is no thumbnail assigned to that menu item in the wizard, in which case there is nothing to display, to test go back to the wizard and change the view to thumbnails and see

I think those maintenance type shortcuts are better on a sub menu and the custom widgets used for media

Edit

After now reading you post properly and the thumbnails appearing in favourites so ignore what i said but i still think better in a sub menu.

You could try renaming Textures13.db in userdata/Databases and restarting kodi to re generate the image cache or try this
http://kodi.wiki/view/Texture_Cache_Maintenance_utility

I agree these particular shortcuts are better on a sub menu, but I was only using them as an example. The problem exists with any thumbnails in a widget created from 'Custom Widgets Favourites', which in turn comes from a Super Favourites folder. Media widgets show the thumbs from some addons, but not others, even where thumbs are present in favourites.
Moreover, as said, this problem does not exist in Xonfluence on Kodi Jarvis.
Will try your suggestions and report back. I appreciate the help!
(2017-02-10, 17:06)letsdoit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to the forum and don't wish to go over something that has been dealt with within the thread, but cannot find an answer to my problem.
The problem is this: I have installed the stable version of Kodi 17 and the latest Xonfluence skin. I have also installed Super Favourites and just for reference, the Echo Wizard.
From the Echo wizard I have saved 'Clear Cache', 'Purge Packages' and 'Speed Test' to a Super Favourites folder simply named System.
I have saved the 'System' Super Favourites folder to Kodi Favourites and then applied this folder in settings as Widget using Custom Widgets Favourites.
The widget poster boxes show up with the text for Clear Cache, Purge Packages and Speed Test, but no images in the boxes. There are visible images in the Super favourites folder for each of the added programs.
I have also tried using addon pre-sets for example: Movie addon - Featured in the same way and some of these will show the images and some won't.
Using Xonflence on Kodi 16.1, this problem does not exist and all images show on widgets even from Super Favourite folders.
Any ideas to resolve this would be gratefully appreciated as Xonfluence is by far the best and most configurable skin I have ever used.
Is this possibly a problem with Xonfluence or Kodi 17?

Hello, I also have the same issues with many widget on this version, including Video addons as a widget, another example is "popular now" widget for Youtube, The thumbs are indeed all the in the root, but arent displayed on the widgets.
I opened a Issue request on Github for this::
https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence/issues
Hello everyone.

I have managed to make xonfluence by searching for a movie or tvshow to automatically download the animated poster and fanart.

How do I ask if I want to use normal or animated?
Now it uses the default static poster and I have to change it manually.

Thank you.
I was a former user of Xonfluence who has just returned once I updated to Kodi 17. I have also graduated to a Shield 2017 model as well.

Xonfluence became unusable for me on my Minix X8-H Plus as from time to time I would lose my Xonfluence settings when restarting.

Hopefully all will work fine and there won't be any hassles with the latest Kodi Krypton. It hasn't skipped a beat so far and just love the endless amount of customization available with this skin.

Great to be back!
(2017-02-10, 12:57)hihi Wrote: [ -> ]I also thought it was in that section, but that only affects personal widgets, not established ones.

Maybe you can make custom lists (playlists/nodes) for these items, and then use a custom widget to point to that instead of using the built in 'skin widgets' ? I didn't try it, I'm just thinking of a possible work around for you.
Anyone knows whats triggering this query within xonfluence?
Code:
SELECT songview.*, songartistview.* FROM songview JOIN songartistview ON songartistview.idsong = songview.idsong  WHERE ((CAST(songview.iTimesPlayed as DECIMAL(5,1)) < 1)) ORDER BY songartistview.idsong, songartistview.idRole, songartistview.iOrder;
I already disabled "status bar" and "statistics" (called somehow loke that)!?
Hi people,

Xonfluence works verry fine here its a great build, i have only one question what i can't figure out how to add Yahoo to the Weather menu (add on 1 for me).
Because Yahoo isnt a video add on or a music add on or a program add on how do i add it to my first Menu Weather?
Hi all, does anyone know how to shift the movie/show info over to the right when paused with artwork enabled as the artwork obscures the synopsis in all add-ons and library mode. Not a huge showstopper but hopefully easy to fix.
I'm having issues with widget thumbnails as well. Others have mentioned SF folders as a possible culprit, but I have the same problem with Youtube. If I set the Youtube addon as the widget, I don't get thumbnails.

http://imgur.com/a/VMKHf

If I set one of the Youtube sections as the widget, the thumbnails show up fine.

http://imgur.com/a/iT5Ma

This functioned properly on 16.1.
With Kodi 17 I've switched to Xonfluence too as it works quite good with Advanced Emulator Launcher. However does anybody know if the following 3 things are possible?

1. Disable the "Skin Settings" menu entry in the "Power Button". I haven't found anything in the floor button options.
2. Disable the volume db visualization during volume up/down. Basically the old Confluence behavior.
3. Disable the animation during Kodi startup. I run Kodi in a while loop if it crashes, but this makes restart much longer. Smile - Okay I've found this setting already!
Hi,

I'm new on this forum.

I have a raspeberry pi 2 with OSMC.
Last week, I update my kodi to krypton and can't use anymore the skin ccm helix.

So I try to use xonfluence.
I install it from the zip downloaded from the git, try to customize it with the gui (modify menu with custom lists), and be happy for the result.

But after a reboot of my pi, I loose all my customization. It seems that nothing was saved in the setting.xml file.

Is someone have the same problem? Do you know a solution ?

Thank you for your answers.