Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's it going.  I'm using Kodi 17.4 and Xonfluence 3.3.19.  I have 2 main menu items that are linked to video nodes. I can't activate the widgets for either menu whether they are set to Video Node, or Custom and set to the smb folder location.  Worked fine in Kodi 16.  I see some other replies regarding widgets here.  No addons are involved, these are just straight links to video nodes or custom with the smb location to the folder.  In the debug log I see "Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video". Which is what others have had a problem with. Any ideas?

edit - Ok, so with the video issue being the problem, I had a custom IncludesHomeWidget.xml I use that I carried over from 16. I went in and fixed those references, changing them to 'videos' and it seems to work now. I'll leave this here in case anyone else has the same thing going on.
(2017-09-23, 09:40)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running kodi 17.4, latest version of Xonfluence.
As an example to try to explain better:
In super favourites, I have a folder, lets call it 'A'. Inside that folder I have several add-ons.
I add the folder to a submenu.
The folder displays fine in the submenu and super favourites, but when i click on the folder to view the addons, it looks like it tries to show the addons, before returning immediately to the folder

I'm not sure if this is a skin issue or a super favourites issue, but any help you can give would be appreciated

Anyone else having issues with super favourites?
(2017-10-08, 22:01)Senate9690 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the issue mentioned in the quote. I'm running LibreELEC with Kodi 17.4 and version 3.3.18 of Xonfluence.

On both my raspberry pi B+ and MXIII, I am seeing this issue. I have a master profile and two others, each exhibiting the same issue and more.

When I log onto a user, the Recently Added text is not visible under TV Shows. Then when I open the Skin Settings all text is completely invisible. I have to use the Reload Skin settings options in order to get the text back after every login. Some settings also don't seem to stick when you change them for example, I've tried to have a different background image for each user and it doesn't seem to stick. I've also changed the default focus menu item and it keeps defaulting.

I see this in the kodi log "WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings". I'd be happy to provide logs if needed.

EDIT: Issues have resolved with install of 3.3.19. Not sure if you did anything, but thanks anyway Helly!

I am seeing this issue as well. I just loaded this skin on a new Android 6.0 box and the Skin Settings items become blank until I reload it.

Also running the latest 3.3.19. I don't see any related errors in the logs.
(2017-10-15, 17:49)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-23, 09:40)gillmacca Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running kodi 17.4, latest version of Xonfluence.
As an example to try to explain better:
In super favourites, I have a folder, lets call it 'A'. Inside that folder I have several add-ons.
I add the folder to a submenu.
The folder displays fine in the submenu and super favourites, but when i click on the folder to view the addons, it looks like it tries to show the addons, before returning immediately to the folder

I'm not sure if this is a skin issue or a super favourites issue, but any help you can give would be appreciated

Anyone else having issues with super favourites?

I don't have such issue while using exactly what you are saying so my guess would be you havn't updated your SF addon, install official spoysers repo and update from that. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=192662
Thanks. I wasn't aware there was a newer version of super favourites. All working now
a great skin - im trying to figure out an easier way to find the positioning of the onscreen icons and widgets when used, in relation to the background image(1920x1080) so they dont interfere with the image being presented - do you know of a template/s or other information which may help me to do this thanks.
add. - sorted - managed to create my own template showing the positions of the widgets and onscreen icons Smile
Sorry, please ignore.
Another clean install for Kodi and everything is up and running now.

AGAIN, Thank you very much for the work on this skin!!!!

Kodi 17.5 with Xonfluence skin is crashing.
Running on Nvidia SHield TV (Android 7.0)
After uninstall Kodi and start with a clean Kodi 17.5 just add the Helly repo and install Xonfluence skin ( no other addons) Kodi is crashing.
I love the skin, I am using it for the last 2 years and I don't want to change if is possible.
Is doing exactly what I need.

Please let me know how can I help to fix this issue.

Thank you for the wonderful work!!!

Cat
Having an issue with Live Tv channels showing up, The page its completely blank. Funny thing is I can set a timer and record tv , I can see the tv guide channel list, I can playback the recorded tv  but the actual live tv channels themselves  is completely gone under "channels" on the left sidebar menu of live tv, just blank. There is nothing there to click on.  I switched skins and live tv works fine... just when using xconfluence... I also tried using the HDHomerun app to see if channels show up and they do without problem, its just the built in live tv on kodi. Using hdhomerun tuner with nextpvr.  Any help would be appreciated...

Here is my log

Kodi Log
Is there a way to edit the text in the Kodi PVR pop up box that informs that you have no PVR client enabled if you click on live TV?
Was thinking somewhere in the Xonfluence skin addon under 720?
Seems still unanswered: Will Xonfluence be compatible with Kodi 18?

Is there a way to make it install on Kodi 18 Alphas now? We want to play with creating a separate "Games" main menu item...supposedly in Kodi 18 code, but still missing from the Estuary Skin in Alphas/Dailies we've tried.

Xonfluence 3.3.19 fails with error "The dependency on xbmc.gui 5.12.0 can't be satisfied" (guessing its looking for Kodi 17).
Hi. I have one issue with the skin, and one question.

Issue - whenever I try to change the background, upon restarting kodi, I just get a blank/black background. It even happens I'd I try just switching to another skin and then coming back to Xonfluence. it seems unless I choose theme, it won't resave the default background image.

Question. Is there a way to add a link within an program as a shortcut? I use a local and legal program from various local catch up tv stations. (Free to air) and what I would like to do is have a add-on icon of the specific link inside the app. 

To try and make that sound a bit clearer, think of how favorites work. You don't just have to add a favorite app or program etc.. say you open an app, and get various options, then click one of those options and get a list of links to start a stream, is there a way I can add that final link like a shortcut/favorite directly into the menu as a submenu/widget/add-on link?

Basically I'd like to have, say my free view app to display ABC Iview, not just be a shortcut to the whole program, but actually to a link within the app to say a show or live stream of the channel etc?

Thanks
(2017-10-24, 23:33)markus3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue with Live Tv channels showing up, The page its completely blank. Funny thing is I can set a timer and record tv , I can see the tv guide channel list, I can playback the recorded tv  but the actual live tv channels themselves  is completely gone under "channels" on the left sidebar menu of live tv, just blank. There is nothing there to click on.  I switched skins and live tv works fine... just when using xconfluence... I also tried using the HDHomerun app to see if channels show up and they do without problem, its just the built in live tv on kodi. Using hdhomerun tuner with nextpvr.  Any help would be appreciated...

Here is my log

Kodi Log

Hi,

I checked your log and there are some messages of includes that are missing. They are all referring to ViewsPVR.xml. Probably this file is missing or corrupt. Can you have a look at C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\720p and check if this file is present? Probably a re-install will help, or get this file from:
here. This file is in the repo zip file, so it should be installed when installing xonfluence.

I'm also using live TV and don't have any issues.

Success.

Helly.
(2017-10-26, 21:42)Gr8m8 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems still unanswered: Will Xonfluence be compatible with Kodi 18?

Is there a way to make it install on Kodi 18 Alphas now? We want to play with creating a separate "Games" main menu item...supposedly in Kodi 18 code, but still missing from the Estuary Skin in Alphas/Dailies we've tried.

Xonfluence 3.3.19 fails with error "The dependency on xbmc.gui 5.12.0 can't be satisfied" (guessing its looking for Kodi 17).

Yes Xonfluence will be compatible with Kodi 18, but I won't start developing before beta release as at this moment all major changes are added and I don't have to update the skin all over again. At the time of the official release of Kodi 18, you will get a stable compatible Xonfluence skin.

So the current version of Xonfluence is not compatible and you have to wait.

Helly.
(2017-10-29, 14:28)Triplem1075 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I have one issue with the skin, and one question.

Issue - whenever I try to change the background, upon restarting kodi, I just get a blank/black background. It even happens I'd I try just switching to another skin and then coming back to Xonfluence. it seems unless I choose theme, it won't resave the default background image.

Question. Is there a way to add a link within an program as a shortcut? I use a local and legal program from various local catch up tv stations. (Free to air) and what I would like to do is have a add-on icon of the specific link inside the app. 

To try and make that sound a bit clearer, think of how favorites work. You don't just have to add a favorite app or program etc.. say you open an app, and get various options, then click one of those options and get a list of links to start a stream, is there a way I can add that final link like a shortcut/favorite directly into the menu as a submenu/widget/add-on link?

Basically I'd like to have, say my free view app to display ABC Iview, not just be a shortcut to the whole program, but actually to a link within the app to say a show or live stream of the channel etc?

Thanks
Hi,

About your background, I don't know what happened and I cannot reproduce. Can you check the logfile for errors?

About running a program, there are probably addons for that. I cannot solve this in the skin.

Helly.
Hi, running latest version on Krypton.
Did search, but couldn't see any info on this.
I have recently added movie widgets, and was wondering if there is a way to view movie info direct from the widget?