Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-05-25, 14:02)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-19, 20:17)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-18, 10:46)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Helly!

Thank so much for the new version!

I'm the one with the following problem - In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck #1957 --> Can't reproduce

I don't know if I can provide you with the kodi log to see what is failing. It's strange since some tv shows/movies shows the cover and others don't (randomly or with no explanation that I can find).

Best regards.

Yes, a logfile may be helpful. I know more people have this issue. I don't think it is skin related, but I can't reproduce. The logfile might give a clue.

Helly. 

Thank you very much Helly. I've created this log when trying to open several episodes of different tv shows. None of them showed the cover.

https://pastebin.com/ZKsiLRsc

Best regards. 
 Hello @Helly1206 I'm still suffering from the missing cover on some certaing tv shows chapters and movies. Could you take a look into the log?

Thanks in advance. Best regards.
(2018-04-17, 14:33)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-25, 14:02)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-19, 20:17)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, a logfile may be helpful. I know more people have this issue. I don't think it is skin related, but I can't reproduce. The logfile might give a clue.

Helly. 

Thank you very much Helly. I've created this log when trying to open several episodes of different tv shows. None of them showed the cover.

Best regards.  
 Hello @Helly1206 I'm still suffering from the missing cover on some certaing tv shows chapters and movies. Could you take a look into the log?

I had a quick look in the log-file but I didn't see any related errors. It surprises me that the system cannot find any windows during startup (starting from line 604). Are you running kodi from a remote harddisk or something, that it doesn't have access all the time? Maybe that has some relation, but I don't know for sure. Nevertheless I don't think it is skin related. 

Maybe someone else in the forum suffered the same issues and may help you.

Helly.
(2018-04-20, 20:19)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-17, 14:33)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-25, 14:02)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much Helly. I've created this log when trying to open several episodes of different tv shows. None of them showed the cover.

Best regards.  

I had a quick look in the log-file but I didn't see any related errors. It surprises me that the system cannot find any windows during startup (starting from line 604). Are you running kodi from a remote harddisk or something, that it doesn't have access all the time? Maybe that has some relation, but I don't know for sure. Nevertheless I don't think it is skin related. 

Helly. 
 First of all, thank you very much for answering.

Kodi is installed in c:, same as windows. I don't know why there is such error there... the only thing I can think of is that I have my movies and tv shows in external hdd's but that shouldn't have anything to do with Kodi finding windows.

I only guess it's skin related because when trying other skins all covers show properly all the time...

Although it really seems that I'm the only one suffering this but I've tried, uninstalling, reinstalling and so many times with no luck.
(2018-04-26, 13:46)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-20, 20:19)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-17, 14:33)Hawwa Wrote: [ -> ] Hello @Helly1206 I'm still suffering from the missing cover on some certaing tv shows chapters and movies. Could you take a look into the log?

Helly.   
 First of all, thank you very much for answering.

Kodi is installed in c:, same as windows. I don't know why there is such error there... the only thing I can think of is that I have my movies and tv shows in external hdd's but that shouldn't have anything to do with Kodi finding windows.

I only guess it's skin related because when trying other skins all covers show properly all the time...

Although it really seems that I'm the only one suffering this but I've tried, uninstalling, reinstalling and so many times with no luck.  
I would be trying another version of Kodi and see if the problem persists.  There is another windows version called Kato Media Centre.  It is only a 17.3 Kodi Fork but install it see if your problem persists. 

I would also try a 'portable' version of Kodi and see if your problem persists.

You can make numerous portable versions of Kodi and have them all installed on your PC at the one time:  http://www.redmondpie.com/want-multiple-...-to-do-it/

That will show if your problem is a particular Kodi install version or a problem related to your PC.

Just copy your addons and userdata folders found in app data, roaming kodi into your Kato Media Centre (also in your app data folder)

In a portable version the userdata and addons folder copy/paste into the portable_data folder.
Thank you very much for the suggestion. I have to apologise since I've tried now with other skins and the same problem appears. So is NOT skin related. I'm now trying to see how can I fix this (i've tried deleting thumbnails and Textures13.db files with no luck).

Best regards.
Hello,
When I'm trying to install the skin in Kodi 17.6 I get error  "GUI 5.13 ....". Please can you give me support to solve the issue Big Grin

Thank you in advance.
Hi All,

I'm very glad to release a major update of Xonfluence for Leia. As a lot of changes are made, a new major version number is issued, 4.0.0. I don't plan to implements these updates for Krypton anymore as it was really a lot of work.

Major changes (I unfortunately lost my list of changes in the changelog.txt file, so the list is not complete):
- Changed skin for use with screen resolution from 702p to 1080p
- Major code cleanup
- Major cleanup of textures
- Making use of resources for backgrounds and fanarts as new addon to make the skin lighter in disk space.
- Also make use of resources for weather, flags and studios
- Added updated hebrew language (A. Dambledore)
- Updated language files
- Added look and feel mod to select buttons to classic, modern or max
- Added look and feel mod to select button layout to classic or modern
- Added look and feel mod to select dialog layout to classic or modern
- Added look and feel mod to select osd to classic, modern or max
- And lots more ...

Just enjoy and I hope you like all the updates.
Helly.
(2018-04-28, 09:45)Mohaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
When I'm trying to install the skin in Kodi 17.6 I get error  "GUI 5.13 ....". Please can you give me support to solve the issue Big Grin

Thank you in advance.
 That is because this skin is not designed for krypton. Use version 3.3.19 when using krypton.

Helly.
New Leia skin is looking good. Had to do a clean install, but after that everything is working like before  Smile
First - thanks to Helly for your continuing work on this skin. 

I couldn't update automatically either:
Code:
DEBUG: Unpacking zip://special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%2fpackages%2fskin.xonfluence-4.0.0.zip/skin.xonfluence/ to E:\XBMC Stuff\leia nightly\portable_data\addons\temp\6028583c-641e-4c4e-bbaa-f31f7ee88756
ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Rename - Error renaming file E:\XBMC Stuff\leia nightly\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence
ERROR: Failed to move old addon files from 'E:\XBMC Stuff\leia nightly\portable_data\addons\skin.xonfluence' to 'E:\XBMC Stuff\leia nightly\portable_data\addons\temp\a90c63eb-7bc2-4bc6-b299-ef438bae9860'
Once I switched skins and uninstalled xonfluence I could instal 4.0.
New skin looks good (actually it looks the same as the old one on my crappy laptop screen).

I use the gray theme, and that isn't working (no backgrounds folder in the skinHuh).
I see:
Code:
DEBUG: [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'gray.jpg'
over and over.

Edit: After a re-start I was prompted to install the resource.images.skinbackgrounds.xonfluence addon, everything back to normal.

Thanks again Helly.
Hello, Some years back I put together my own fullscreen display layout & since todays skin update it's all messed up with everything over towards the left of screen.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/12176f5.jpg

Before the update it displayed looking like this:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/244sa52.jpg

Is there anything i can quickly change to fix it or will I need to re-do my settings to shift them to fit the screen again?

Also is there anything thats come out to make customizing things like this easier (Some sort of real time visualization or something) as i recall it was trial & error altering the files & reloading the skin to check it was where i wanted it when i did it last time, Was some years ago & on xbox as i recall so i forget exactly.
(2018-04-28, 20:50)Steph09 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Some years back I put together my own fullscreen display layout & since todays skin update it's all messed up with everything over towards the left of screen.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/12176f5.jpg

Before the update it displayed looking like this:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/244sa52.jpg

Is there anything i can quickly change to fix it or will I need to re-do my settings to shift them to fit the screen again?

Also is there anything thats come out to make customizing things like this easier (Some sort of real time visualization or something) as i recall it was trial & error altering the files & reloading the skin to check it was where i wanted it when i did it last time, Was some years ago & on xbox as i recall so i forget exactly.
 Hi,

That probably has to do with the conversion in screen resolution from 720 to 1080. You should multiply all the positions and sizes of your modification by 1.5. Probably everything will be ok then. If not (e.g. when when you do some tricky thing with the positions), you have to puzzle a bit by hand.

Helly.
Thought that might be the case.

Not too big an issue as it was easy enough to sort out my end, Spent some time playing around with the files earlier & got everything back how I like it.

Everything else is working well so many thanks for the continued work & updates of this skin.
(2018-04-28, 15:29)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

I'm very glad to release a major update of Xonfluence for Leia. [...]
Thxt! Btw: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2683359 How can I avoid that the fanart is mixed with the background skin picures?
i love the Xonfluence skin but what i dont like is having to be online to install it. i run my HTPC offline so it cant update windows and its extremely annoying having to be online to install Xonfluence.

i already install using the master.zip but it would be nice if you could include the dependences as well. if thats not possible could you please give a links to where i can download the required offline master.zip files. so i can install them first.

also while its nice to have the option to download other icons, backgrounds and such it would also be nice to include default ones as well in the new build for Leia.

keep up the good work :-)