Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helly,
I believe this has to be updated to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> in addon.xml to be compatible with the latest Leia versions.
(2019-01-04, 14:48)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Helly,
I believe this has to be updated to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> in addon.xml to be compatible with the latest Leia versions.
Hi, I think your right. On my system it still works with 5.13.0, but probably on android systems you need to update. I'll fix it in the next release. For the mean time you can change it yourself in addon.xml to be able to use the skin.

Helly.
Hey!

Trying to make a kodi command for the main menu connected to the “clear data” under live tv & PVR settings.

I can’t figure the command out though. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
(2019-01-04, 20:53)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-04, 14:48)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this has to be updated to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> in addon.xml to be compatible with the latest Leia versions.
For the mean time you can change it yourself in addon.xml to be able to use the skin.  
Yes, worked for me. Haven't tried if I'd have been able to activate it before that, but when I enabled it, I could pick it as skin, again.
Feature Wish: As far as I'm concerned the behaviour that the focus within a list stays on the item in the middle while scrolling is already implemented in skin Estuary.
It would nice if Xonfluene does the same.
(2019-01-01, 21:53)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-28, 04:30)Njals Wrote: [ -> ] 

Hi Njals
When gathering artwork for your movies, be sure to include (or create...) a BANNER.

Here are the settings I use in the sideblade:

I don't recall anything else being required in the Xonfkluence skin settings dialog to be enabled (though it's been years for me too, since getting this view working).

Hope this helps. 

Hi gjwAudio

Thank you for the reply, guess I might have to start with a fresh install.  I have the banners in TV Shows, though movie banners are elusive.
Helly1206

Seems the subtitles button in does not work during playback of Movies and TVShows in Leia v18.x.  A quick switch over to Confluence to check and the subtitle button works there.
(2019-01-07, 23:08)Njals Wrote: [ -> ]Hi gjwAudio
Thank you for the reply, guess I might have to start with a fresh install.  I have the banners in TV Shows, though movie banners are elusive. 

I've had to create my own banners for about 10% of my movies - seems the people who post these things are not interested in some of the odd-ball things I watch.
Easy enough to make something simple, just cut a piece from the corresponding poster (from the wiki page: 1000 x 185 pixels) and save the image to your movie folder. Use "Select Artwork" from the context menu and choose your new banner.

I don't think a fresh install is required (though I've been wrong before Wink )
A BUG Has Crept In ??

Hi Helly
Recently I noticed something funny with the SEEK feature while watching videos (both TV & movies)... entering the seek position with my remote no longer displays on screen.
Pressing the GOTO button still triggers the feature, and the playback begins from the specified position - it's just that you have no visual indication while keying in your time position.
Is this an unintended side effect of recent changes ?

ALSO, while on the topic of the SEEK function, can you alter the time it takes for the desired location to be displayed ?
I find it disappears from the screen too quickly - often I can't finish keying in the complete string of numbers and press GOTO before it's gone - and I need to try the whole operation again.

ALSO2: step size info is missing when using SKIP (arrow key, multiple presses for larger steps). Previously it would show how many seconds (or mmss) the playback would skip ahead or back. Now that info fails to display, even though the feature works.

As always - thanks Helly for continued support and improvement.
(2019-01-04, 14:48)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Helly,
which addon.xml exactly?
(2019-01-08, 23:34)Njals Wrote: [ -> ]which addon.xml exactly? 
addons/skin.xonfluence/addon.xml
(2019-01-07, 23:17)Njals Wrote: [ -> ]Helly1206

Seems the subtitles button in does not work during playback of Movies and TVShows in Leia v18.x.  A quick switch over to Confluence to check and the subtitle button works there.
 Hi Njals,

As I already answered in this forum, I cannot reproduce this issue. For me subtitles works totally fine (on a linux system). The implementation is completely equal to confluence, so I don't see why there should be any difference. So I need to know which operating system you are using and probably do need some more information from the (extended) logging.

Maybe something went wrong with updating and user rights (happened before on windows systems). You may try a fresh install. You can find how here in the forum.

Helly.
(2019-01-08, 20:30)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]A BUG Has Crept In ??

Hi Helly
Recently I noticed something funny with the SEEK feature while watching videos (both TV & movies)... entering the seek position with my remote no longer displays on screen.
Pressing the GOTO button still triggers the feature, and the playback begins from the specified position - it's just that you have no visual indication while keying in your time position.
Is this an unintended side effect of recent changes ?

ALSO, while on the topic of the SEEK function, can you alter the time it takes for the desired location to be displayed ?
I find it disappears from the screen too quickly - often I can't finish keying in the complete string of numbers and press GOTO before it's gone - and I need to try the whole operation again.

ALSO2: step size info is missing when using SKIP (arrow key, multiple presses for larger steps). Previously it would show how many seconds (or mmss) the playback would skip ahead or back. Now that info fails to display, even though the feature works.

As always - thanks Helly for continued support and improvement.

Hi gjwAudio,

First of all it is not a bug. If you seek from the OSD, you always see the large seekbar. If you don't seek from the OSD, you will see a small seekbar next to the popup bar, depending on your settings (skin settings -> general).
  • If you select 'Enable original confluence popup seekbar', it works exactly as in confluence.
  • If you disable the above setting, then you have 2 options:
    • Enable 'Image only minimum popup seekbar', then you don't see any text or seekbar except from the logo, as the setting mentions.
    • Disable 'Image only minimum popup seekbar', then you see a logo and text and a small seekbar if no large seekbar is displayed.
Hope this helps.

Helly.
(2019-01-05, 15:18)odoll Wrote: [ -> ]Feature Wish: As far as I'm concerned the behaviour that the focus within a list stays on the item in the middle while scrolling is already implemented in skin Estuary.
It would nice if Xonfluene does the same.
 This is because a fixedlist is used instead of a list. It is a hell of a job to change that throughout the skin, but I do agree it looks better. But maybe I'll change it for list views and the settings menus.

Helly.
Heads up.  Leia Release Candidate 5 came out this morning.  Tried updating to the this version, but that broke xonfluence.  Think the message was a compatibility issue with the skin and GUI 5.0?  Went back to RC4, and then xonfluence worked again without issue.