Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-07-15, 15:59)udangaribaldi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-15, 10:34)Triplem1075 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-11, 20:08)udangaribaldi Wrote: [ -> ]it is always best to ask - so im asking - would it be ok to release a mod of the Xonfluence Skin when ive finished doing it?

What did you modify in it?  
added extra widgets sets,  modified home screen layout, modified some view-types, modified a few other windows, modified some of the skin settings, also planning on modifying most of the images in the .xbt. 
has anyone got the gold xonflunce skin and will it work with kodi 18.3

thanks
I just started using this skin.  My favorite so far.  

I have been having a problem keeping my view type (I use Thumbnails view) in the library TV Shows.  It reverts back
to the default view after I have moved around for a little while.  It also happens if I go into skin settings, I don't even
have to make any changes.

It keeps the view for library Movies.

Am I missing a save option or is this a bug?  It's driving me crazy trying to find a fix.  I use the TV Show a lot.

Thanks
No issues like that here except that its global search results absolutely suck (no categorization at all unlike newer skins), just a bare list.  Everything else is great.  It'd be nice if it could get an update to sort that out a bit better.  It'd be nice if Cinemavision worked for 18.3 also, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon either.
(2019-07-06, 23:01)Bacdoorman Wrote: [ -> ]My question is about the PAUSE and the OSD. How can I mod the skin to turn OFF the OSD when I press pause. Right now when I pause i get a lot of screen playback info (clutter) I just want a clean screen so I can see all the screen but especially the sub-titles show at the bottom. I'm studying Japanese and the Japanese subtitles give me reading practice. 
I use the german version:
a) Skins-Einstellungen
b) Menu: «Allgemein Einstellungen»
c) «Wähle Menueintrag:» Video-OSD-Einstellungen 
hier muss man insbesondere
-> Aktiviere Video-OSD mit Handlung beim Pausieren DEaktiveren
-> Aktiviere Video-Info und Suchleiste während Pause DEaktiveren

Should be something like:
a) Skins Settings
b) General Settings
c) Choose the submenu "Video-OSD-Settings"
-> DEactivate the two entries with "Pause" (should be the 2nd and 4th entry)
(2019-07-19, 20:09)wphjr Wrote: [ -> ]I just started using this skin.  My favorite so far.  

I have been having a problem keeping my view type (I use Thumbnails view) in the library TV Shows.  It reverts back
to the default view after I have moved around for a little while.  It also happens if I go into skin settings, I don't even
have to make any changes.

It keeps the view for library Movies.

Am I missing a save option or is this a bug?  It's driving me crazy trying to find a fix.  I use the TV Show a lot.

Thanks
I found my problem.  It was a widget for TV Shows. The view type for TV Shows menu was set in the widget's addon for Media Info. 
Every time I viewed the library tv shows it would change the view type to Media Info.

I left the widget and changed the view type for tv shows in the addon's settings to Thumbnails and the library now stays the way I set it.

Great Skin.
I have "Movie Genre Icons HD Coloured" , downloaded and set as selected in skin settings, but in the library, tv shows, genres, the HD Coloured icons don't show? still have the default blue folder. Tried both list and icon views ?
I am sure this has been discussed before, but I would like to know how to click on a home item and have it open a blank page that I can then add lots of favorites to.  For example, have a home item named Games that when I click on opens up a page of 20 or 30 game favorites I have set.  Or maybe when I click games it opens up another main menu bar that I can customize to my liking?(like a tree structure that I can modify as I wish)
(2019-07-26, 06:36)bsellers100 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure this has been discussed before, but I would like to know how to click on a home item and have it open a blank page that I can then add lots of favorites to.  For example, have a home item named Games that when I click on opens up a page of 20 or 30 game favorites I have set.  Or maybe when I click games it opens up another main menu bar that I can customize to my liking?(like a tree structure that I can modify as I wish)

Thats what Superfavorites are good for.
(2019-07-26, 17:03)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-26, 06:36)bsellers100 Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure this has been discussed before, but I would like to know how to click on a home item and have it open a blank page that I can then add lots of favorites to.  For example, have a home item named Games that when I click on opens up a page of 20 or 30 game favorites I have set.  Or maybe when I click games it opens up another main menu bar that I can customize to my liking?(like a tree structure that I can modify as I wish)

Thats what Superfavorites are good for. 
Thanks, that did what I wanted.
(2019-07-06, 16:52)geof Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to say Thank You Helly. I appreciate the work you've done.

You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.

I've not been around here for some time and I didn't take time to answer all your questions. I'm quite busy doing other things now, but in the winter I will be back to make the skin even better. In the mean time enjoy ...

Helly.
Hello,
I use the Xonfluence skin with KODI Leia 18.2.
This skin is really great and I love it.
I just have a little problem that I can't solve and that bothers me a lot.
Here I created several "menu items" including "TV SERIES" in the home menu.
When I re-click on this item "TV SERIES" (or other ...), it always opens into the last series that had been opened before.
But I would like each item to open on the "normal" menu, that is to say on the complete list of series.
This has happened since I installed the XONFLUENCE skin.
Can someone help me and tell me how to find the opening display I had before?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Nathalie
"Next Recording" info is shown in the upper right corner on all main tabs, be it Pictures, Radio, TV, Music, Programs, System except for Weather and Video.
How can I disable it so it's just shown on the TV (and maybe Radio) tab?
I set some timer rule in/for tvheadend and as soon as an entry is made in the timer list for an episode to be recorded I have that shown in most of the tabs.
Thx!

Sry found it (though that info is gone on all tabs, now)
Hello,
I use the Xonfluence skin with KODI Leia 18.2.
This skin is really great and I love it.
I just have a little problem that I can't solve and that bothers me a lot.
Here I created several "menu items" including "TV SERIES" in the home menu.
When I re-click on this item "TV SERIES" (or other ...), it always opens into the last series that had been opened before.
But I would like each item to open on the "normal" menu, that is to say on the complete list of series.
Can someone help me and tell me how to find the opening display I had before?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Nathalie
(2019-08-14, 18:27)aphrodyte Wrote: [ -> ]Here I created several "menu items" including "TV SERIES" in the home menu.
Confluence has the same behaviour (which I guess makes sense as xonfluence is a confluence mod).
I actually like the behaviour - maybe just because it's what I'm used to - as it means I can jump straight to the series I last watched, but you can avoid it by using the back button to get to the home screen (ie a few presses) rather than jumping straight there.
If it's really a big issue you could use a simple python script to hit back repeatedly until you're home, and bind that to a remote key.
There may well be an easier way but if so I don't kinow oit.