Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-12-03, 19:54)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-26, 20:58)stage Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

How do I get the on-screen controls to look exactly same as the standard Confluence skin?
With the Xonfluence skin the controls color is changed according to the color you set in skin settings.

What I would like is this:

But with the Xonfluence mod the closest I can get is this:

Thanks

Hi Stage,

If you would like the confluence colors, you can select lightskyblue as text color in the skinsettings menu. Unfortunately also the text color changes when you do so. On the jarvis update, there will be an OSD color setting tha switches only the OSD color to lightskyblue and keeps the text color as it is.

Helly.

That's fantastic! Thank you so much for your continued effort on this skin, it does not go unappreciated.
I look forward to Jarvis and Xonfluence compatibility Smile
(2015-11-29, 12:48)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

As I told before, no more updates for isengard but a lot is possible for jarvis. I'm busy porting the skin now and don't forget about your remarks. I won't release the Jarvis version before the official release.

XBMC Connect made some awesome video manuals for my skin. You might find answers to your questions in the manuals. Thanks XBMC Connect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuD5JTUH-s8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNoqFRESGqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLcnmznT_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_It--TE1CqA

Helly.

Hi Helly,

I will be gifting many Fire TV's this Christmas to friends and family. The setup will have Kodi 15.2 (Isengard) along with my custom build that has Helly repo 0.2.1 and Xonfluence 3.1.6

I am interested to know the details of how the Jarvis update will be installed once you release it? Will it auto update Xonfluence or will a manual update be required? (Reason I ask is because I've previously experienced horrible issues with other skins auto updating)

I'm afraid of providing them this build that might get broken later with an auto update of Xonfluence if they don't also update Isengard to Jarvis (which they won't because they don't know how.)

Just want to know if I should just give them Confluence instead to avoid future headaches?
Hi there. Really loving the skin. I was wondering if there was a way to integrate the weather widget from hybrid? Or is this more effort than worth.
Thanks
(2015-12-04, 04:40)CREE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. Really loving the skin. I was wondering if there was a way to integrate the weather widget from hybrid? Or is this more effort than worth.
Thanks
It already has it. Skin settings / Home menu / go to your menu items / widget set to: Weather
(2015-12-04, 05:02)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 04:40)CREE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. Really loving the skin. I was wondering if there was a way to integrate the weather widget from hybrid? Or is this more effort than worth.
Thanks
It already has it. Skin settings / Home menu / go to your menu items / widget set to: Weather

That much I get. I have the weather widget working. I was referring to the look of the weather widget from the hybrid skin.
(2015-12-04, 05:05)CREE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 05:02)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

That much I get. I have the weather widget working. I was referring to the look of the weather widget from the hybrid skin.

Got me there. Didn't know there was a difference.
(2015-12-04, 04:36)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,

I will be gifting many Fire TV's this Christmas to friends and family. The setup will have Kodi 15.2 (Isengard) along with my custom build that has Helly repo 0.2.1 and Xonfluence 3.1.6

I am interested to know the details of how the Jarvis update will be installed once you release it? Will it auto update Xonfluence or will a manual update be required? (Reason I ask is because I've previously experienced horrible issues with other skins auto updating)

I'm afraid of providing them this build that might get broken later with an auto update of Xonfluence if they don't also update Isengard to Jarvis (which they won't because they don't know how.)

Just want to know if I should just give them Confluence instead to avoid future headaches?

You can turn OFF auto updates and you can turn OFF notifications. Then they can't get any updates at all automagically. Wink Then there's also the Kodi Version Check that you might want to disable as well...

Pretty brave of you to do this, you know who will be getting a call everytime something goes wrong.....
(2015-12-04, 16:00)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 04:36)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,

You can turn OFF auto updates and you can turn OFF notifications. Then they can't get any updates at all automagically. Wink
Can I do this just for Xonfluence tho and how? However, I don't want to to disable all updates. I need all other repositories and addons to auto update... just not the skin.
Not that I know of...

But you might be able to edit the addon.xml file for the skin and make the version number high enough to avoid updates....Might ask Helly about this first...
(2015-12-04, 05:49)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 05:05)CREE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 05:02)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: [ -> ]It already has it. Skin settings / Home menu / go to your menu items / widget set to: Weather

Got me there. Didn't know there was a difference.

Anyone with any ideas on this oneHuh
(2015-12-04, 16:09)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I know of...

But you might be able to edit the addon.xml file for the skin and make the version number high enough to avoid updates....Might ask Helly about this first...
Or just disable the Helly repo in Isengard? Easier to undo that way.
(2015-12-05, 02:17)trogggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-04, 16:09)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I know of...

Or just disable the Helly repo in Isengard? Easier to undo that way.
Wow, how in the world did I not think of thatHuh Delete the repo... problem solved!

Unbelievable how sometimes the answer is staring you in the face! Thanks for the tip.
You don't even need to delete it. It can be disabled in Isengard in the gui so if you do want to upgrade it's just a couple of clicks. I'm pretty sure that would work.
Having said that I don't see an update breaking the skin anyway. I'm sure Helly would be aware people don't just jump to the next version en-masse.
(2015-12-05, 12:10)trogggy Wrote: [ -> ]You don't even need to delete it. It can be disabled in Isengard in the gui so if you do want to upgrade it's just a couple of clicks. I'm pretty sure that would work.
Having said that I don't see an update breaking the skin anyway. I'm sure Helly would be aware people don't just jump to the next version en-masse.

Hi All,

The latest version of the repo has different branches for isengard and jarvis. This means that the skin is not auto-updated if you stay using isengard and it is when jarvis is installed. So you don't need to disable auto updates. There should be no issue.

Helly.
This may be of interest to you guys http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=203291