Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-22, 11:36)nhsman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 07:20)Mentisimperium Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-21, 22:06)hardbreed Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet copying their kodi setup between different boxes with on android with xonfluence all staying intact eg skin setup/layout or is it not possible with jarvis?

I've been trying this all day, i have a lot of friends and family that I install and setup kodi for. No matter what i try i can't seem to get any of the skin settings to save. Anytime i reboot all the skin settings go back to default

You are not the only one who cannot save skin settings please see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258557
It does work with RC2 for me but not with final.

actually that link helped out a ton... once i exited kodi after i finished setting up the skin everything saved and worked perfectly!
Hi Helly,
I'm on CCM Helix. Someone in another post said there was a plugin that did a convert from CCM in your repo. I have your repo installed but can't find it. Any ideas?
(2016-02-21, 22:06)hardbreed Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet copying their kodi setup between different boxes with on android with xonfluence all staying intact eg skin setup/layout or is it not possible with jarvis?

Jarvis 16 (Stable)
Ugoos UT2 Android box
Xonfluence Skin

All setup and done working great. So I installed Jarvis on a Asus TF700 tablet and started Jarvis ONCE. Then I copied the ENTIRE kodi folder from internal/sd/android on the UT2 to a USB thumb drive and then inserted it into the USB port on the Asus tablet and copied it to the same place on the tablet's internal memory and viola! Jarvis 16 just as it was on the Box but now on my tablet. I had to change the System>Services>General Device Name and check the Audio output settings but it's working fine.
Not sure if this is a bug or if there is a setting ive missed but "Scrolling submenu" doesn't seem to be working for me.

Best Regards
Hi helly thank you for all of your work it is appreciated and your code is solid. I am having problems with not being able to connect to repos is there a place in the xml I can change that. I am not able to see the addons in each repo or add them from the individual repos? Any helo would be appreciated
(2016-02-24, 05:03)Rightstream Wrote: [ -> ]Hi helly thank you for all of your work it is appreciated and your code is solid. I am having problems with not being able to connect to repos is there a place in the xml I can change that. I am not able to see the addons in each repo or add them from the individual repos? Any helo would be appreciated

I doubt this has anything to do with the skin itself at all.
Please revert to default skin and try again.
Post a log as well.
Hi Helly1206, just wondering, would that be difficult to change skin textures transparency (opacity).
Would I have to do it for each texture or there is some global setting for it?
Thanks.
(2016-02-23, 17:30)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]

Jarvis 16 (Stable)
Ugoos UT2 Android box
Xonfluence Skin

All setup and done working great. So I installed Jarvis on a Asus TF700 tablet and started Jarvis ONCE. Then I copied the ENTIRE kodi folder from internal/sd/android on the UT2 to a USB thumb drive and then inserted it into the USB port on the Asus tablet and copied it to the same place on the tablet's internal memory and viola! Jarvis 16 just as it was on the Box but now on my tablet. I had to change the System>Services>General Device Name and check the Audio output settings but it's working fine.

Thanks for posting, I'll try an install again and see how I get on maby it has been fixed in the stable build of jarvis
(2015-09-12, 13:35)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I didn't test this skin on kodi 14. I suppose to use the CCM skin on this version.

great theme but do u maybe can consider implant or tip me how to change the media view in addons to default mediaview2 Smile
best regards
(2016-02-21, 18:11)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Extended info changed their API. Lot of work to implement ... Not planning to do this on short notice.

If anyone can help, be my guest.

Helly.

Is this the reason why only Movies + Number is displayed in the stats bar above Videos menu in home screen ? In 15.2 there were 2 more fields.
(2016-02-24, 05:46)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-24, 05:03)Rightstream Wrote: [ -> ]Hi helly thank you for all of your work it is appreciated and your code is solid. I am having problems with not being able to connect to repos is there a place in the xml I can change that. I am not able to see the addons in each repo or add them from the individual repos? Any helo would be appreciated

I doubt this has anything to do with the skin itself at all.
Please revert to default skin and try again.
Post a log as well.

thanks again for all of your help for me and all the other question askers im sure it gets a bit annoying.

I uninstalled my build as well as kodi and reinstalled still working with the confluence standard skin it is still throwing errors all over the place and wont allow me to access repos sql errors?

16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon resource.uisounds.confluence
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: SQL: [Addons20.db] The database disk image is malformed
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='metadata.common.themoviedb.org'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon metadata.common.themoviedb.org
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='metadata.artists.universal'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon metadata.artists.universal
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='metadata.common.theaudiodb.com'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon metadata.common.theaudiodb.com
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='metadata.common.imdb.com'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon metadata.common.imdb.com
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='screensaver.greynetic'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon screensaver.greynetic
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='plugin.program.logviewer'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon plugin.program.logviewer
Query: SELECT addon.version, repo.addonID AS repoID FROM addon JOIN addonlinkrepo ON addonlinkrepo.idAddon=addon.id JOIN repo ON repo.id=addonlinkrepo.idRepo WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM disabled WHERE disabled.addonID=repoID) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM broken WHERE broken.addonID=addon.addonID) AND addon.addonID='visualization.waveform'
16:21:19 T:9684 ERROR: CAddonDatabase::GetAvailableVersions failed on addon visualization.waveform
16:21:36 T:5060 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1

? any ideas?
It might appear that your addons database got corrupted maybe during an update.
The file name is Addons20.db and is located on windows in %appdata%\kodi\userdata\Database\
You get there by pressing Start - Run - %appdata%\kodi\userdata\Database\ then enter .
May I suggest renaming that file (or delete it) and then re-launch Kodi again.
You should be able to install add-ons after that.

Note: If you have an addons19.db as well from a previous version, please rename it as well.
Wow! I had been planning on going from CCM to Xonfluence for a while now but was trying to add the Dreamcatcher recording button on my own, which I managed in CCM but kept failing in Xonfluence because of all the conditionals. Thank you so much for adding it!
Upgraded to Jarvis on my HTPC and from now on Xonfluence will be my main skin Smile
deleted
default view in skin kiosk mode _=) ? someone