Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have just started using Xonfluence with Jarvis and really like it, nice and snappy, easily configured to how I want it.
Please tell if I'm wrong, or help me, but I don't see information for my movie sets (when I enter the sets I see info for each movie). Also is there any way to see artist info when playing music ?
Cheers
(2016-02-21, 19:28)moshoodo123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly, thank you so much for this great skin, really love it. please can you tell me if there is a way to make home floor alone transparent as current settings also affect the home menu. also there is no arrow pointer in the Home menu subset if the item is more than 6 which suppose to let someone know that there are still more hidden.

Thanks again bro for your hard work.

Hi,

I added a transparency setting for home floor (only choices: enabled - 50% transparency - disabled) in the next release.

I also like the idea for the buttons in the submenu. I added this feature in then ext release also.

Helly.
(2016-02-23, 00:25)ilovethakush Wrote: [ -> ]I skimmed through the last few pages and saw that someone made a build for krypton...

Do I have to use that one? Or is the regular helly one caught up already?

If you already want to use krypton, you can use the one uukrul made. As the current version is Jarvis and Krypton is in a too early development stage I stick to Jarvis for a while. Be free to use the Uukrul version. I don't support it (yet).

Thanks.
Helly.
(2016-02-23, 16:39)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,
I'm on CCM Helix. Someone in another post said there was a plugin that did a convert from CCM in your repo. I have your repo installed but can't find it. Any ideas?

Hi,

Check this post:
2252913 (post)

Enter CCM helix (or whatever the name in guisettings will be) and manually copy the generated settings.xml file to addons/skin.xonfluence. As xonfluence inherited a lot of CCMs functionality and uses the same naming, it should work. (except for additions made in Xonfluence, you have to setup them yourself).

Helly.
(2016-02-23, 21:25)maddog11 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a bug or if there is a setting ive missed but "Scrolling submenu" doesn't seem to be working for me.

Best Regards

I don't understand, please explain ...
(2016-02-24, 05:03)Rightstream Wrote: [ -> ]Hi helly thank you for all of your work it is appreciated and your code is solid. I am having problems with not being able to connect to repos is there a place in the xml I can change that. I am not able to see the addons in each repo or add them from the individual repos? Any helo would be appreciated

Hi,

I'm afraid that this is not a skin issue.It has probably something to do with you connection or kodi itself. Please check the log-file.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-02-24, 15:30)nhsman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly1206, just wondering, would that be difficult to change skin textures transparency (opacity).
Would I have to do it for each texture or there is some global setting for it?
Thanks.

Hi,

I don't have a setting for each texture. It is quite some work to implement as textures are used on a lot of places. If you want opacity, I'm afraid you have to change it for each texture.

As there are a lot of wishes, I cannot change transparency settings to everyone's wishes. I rather keep it like it is to keep the skin clean and not too complicated.

Hope you understand.

Helly.
(2016-02-24, 22:50)spykos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-21, 18:11)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Extended info changed their API. Lot of work to implement ... Not planning to do this on short notice.

If anyone can help, be my guest.

Helly.

Is this the reason why only Movies + Number is displayed in the stats bar above Videos menu in home screen ? In 15.2 there were 2 more fields.

Fields with number 0 are not displayed in the Videos stats-bar. So if you do not have TVshows or concerts, those fields are not displayed.

Helly.
(2016-02-26, 12:26)napgiver Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Helly,
I've noticed the following, using v3.2.4 & v3.2.5

Skin Setting - General -> Select menu items: Home sceen options -> Default focused menu item

If this is set to Movies, When I start Kodi, It starts focused on TV Shows. If I set it to TV Shows, on start up, It's focused on Music. It's always one to the right.

p.s. Thanks for all the hard work you do on this skin.

I'm aware of this. Has to do with some changes in the skin. Is fixed in the next release.

Helly.
(2016-02-21, 19:26)thewarm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-21, 18:11)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-21, 00:54)thewarm Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed v3.25 and do not see Next Aired info either. edit: I had to enable "now playing info" under home screen options.

Also, try running the extended info script from the "button" in the info screen on shows like 'Big Bang Theory' or Bates Motel (these are the 1st ones I tried) and you will get some hilarious results! If I run extended info from the context menu script the info is correct. This is the way I get extended info on the stock Confluence skin.

This is a GREAT skin. Thank you.

Extended info changed their API. Lot of work to implement ... Not planning to do this on short notice.

If anyone can help, be my guest.

Helly.
Since Extended Info uses The Movie Database, it is not geared towards TV Shows. It's been that way forever, but it works great for movies. How hard would it be to remove the Extended Info "button" from the TV section?

I noticed, on TVshows extendedinfo doesn't make sense at all. Button will be removed in next release.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 00:22)dixons Wrote: [ -> ]Converted from Isengard to Jarvis and installed Xonfluence.
Worked well apart from one problem.
Would like to get rid of showing the plot in Video and Movie ,tried different settings but nothing seems to work..

Any suggestions

Skin settings - General - Video OSD settings - Show plot on info screen/ enable video OSD plot on pause.

Helly.
(2016-02-26, 23:28)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]It might work from helix to Jarvis but I bet it wont work very well, if at all, going from jarvis to helix.

Xonfluence is not made for helix. Jarvis version won't work and Isengard version won't work either. Use CCM Helix instead.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 00:24)Emulators Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,
Awesome work on this skin, like for most ppl here its my favorite.
There is few things i would love to see in it tho, first is flat Confluence mod as theme, and other thing would be option to create home menus and sub menus from favorites (if its already in then i have trouble cos i see option to add Favorites to menu or sub menu but i don't see option add from Favorites)
And last thing would be more like little tweak, sidebar opening like in Aeon Nox skin (open on click only top left corner of screen)

I am running Kodi on Windows 10 PC, cant speak for other device users but these 3 suggestions would improve looks, customization and functionality at last on anything what have mouse

Hi,

You can generate menu items from favourites. e.g. in skinsettings -- submenu -- selected - favourites.

I don't think it is needed to open the sidebar by clicking on a corner as you do already have the button to open the sidebar on the left side.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 01:49)benrita Wrote: [ -> ]Have just started using Xonfluence with Jarvis and really like it, nice and snappy, easily configured to how I want it.
Please tell if I'm wrong, or help me, but I don't see information for my movie sets (when I enter the sets I see info for each movie). Also is there any way to see artist info when playing music ?
Cheers

Hi,

Pressing i or the info-button on your remote should give you movie or album information. Is that doesn't work, it is probably not a skin issue. Please check in default confluence.

Helly.
Next release is in the repo. Enjoy ...

Helly.

- Fixed default displayed meny item #651
- Fixed default displayed menu item with TV/ radio enabled
- Added arrows to main submenu items when scollable #623
- Fixed extended info script for Xonfluence skin
- Removed extended info from TVshows info cause the contents doesn't make sense #622
- Updated autocomplete with plugin.program.autocompletion instead of script.extendedinfo
- Added transparency settings for homefloor (only 50%) #623