Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-04, 08:05)djiz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for that suggestion but i have a custom splash screen that boot when i start kodi i would like to keep that but would like the wallpaper from the theme disabled is that possible? Thanks in advance

In Windows copy your file, it should be named splash.png, to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\media. This will over ride Kodi's default splash.png file.
Is there an easy change to show more than the default 10 recent added TV shows/Movies in the widgets?

Otherwise, I have not stumbled across any major issues with Xonfluence on Jarvis. I have it running on a Fire TV stick, and Raspberry Pi 2 (OSMC) with a MySQL database.

Xonfluence makes KODI so much nicer to use. Great work Helly.
(2016-02-28, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor

I think you might have forgotten to fix the typo in 720p/IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml line 465
Code:
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)</visible>
Is there a way to get some extra Widgets to work on this skin? I know all the widgets are library focused widgets. Wonder if I can add Trending movies/shows from Trakt or RottenTomatoes? Thx love the skin
(2016-03-03, 00:20)Thomfam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Troggy. I have tried the "Backup" addon and find it isn't always 100%. I usually keep a copy of the "files" folder from Kodi XBMC on my Android box as a backup but this can take time to do.

I will give your first suggestion a try.

Follow Up: Troggy, you are a bloody genius! Was giving your suggestion to save my Xonfluence settings .xml file a try. Found the file and saw the size was 0kb. Started up Kodi, Xonfluence and found all my settings had gone yet again! Back to the drawing board I thought, here goes another 30 to 45 minutes re doing all my Xonfluence settings.

But I remembered I had updated the Android Box "files" folder and saved them to my PC the previous day. Into the saved files folder I go and navigate to the Xonfluence, settings.xml file and see its size is 59kb!

I then copy/pasted the 59kb settings file onto my Android box and into the Xonfluence skin settings folder.

I restarted Kodi .... and Voila, ALL my settings are back, in place and working perfectly!

I was able to do all this from my PC! Took around 30 seconds at the most!

Thankyou Troggy!

You can also try USB-SDCARD Wizard also in the Kodi Repo, works great I use it everyday with Xonfluence 3.1.6 !
(2016-03-04, 23:45)EdT586 Wrote: [ -> ]You can also try USB-SDCARD Wizard also in the Kodi Repo, works great I use it everyday with Xonfluence 3.1.6 !
I'm pretty sure it's not in the Kodi repo, and that it's not approved of by the powers that be.
Not that I care what you use, but learning to do it yourself means you have a better understanding of how things work - and you know exactly what's been done.
(2016-02-28, 20:23)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,

Two minor issues: (applied latest update from 2/28 )

1- I am now only getting one of this type of errors now (compared to 3 instances before)
with no apparent impact on functionality :

unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)

2- On default skin Confluence I get no error at all but with Xconfluence I keep getting:

10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting library%3a%2f%2fvideo%2frecentlyaddedmovies.xml%2f/
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
10:06:35 T:6660 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
10:06:37 T:6388 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched
10:07:08 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting None
10:07:09 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched

Note : This second set of errors has been visible since I have switched to Xconfluence

Thanks Helly for your continued wonderful support!

Hi OTinley,

The first one will be fixed as I told before.

The second one will be partly fixed. It has to do with timing on widgets and the skin cannot do a lot about it. If widgets are not loaded yet, you will get an error. I implemented some checks so most of the messages will not appear (e.g. the recently added movies if you don't have uPnP enabled), but I cannot solve them all. The only way is to set all widgets to None Sad. However the messages won't do any harm. The widgets will appear when loaded.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-02-29, 22:22)derders Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,

thanks for fixing TV OSD

a small change for Video OSD would be great Wink

hmm checked again and changed skin font to whatever and back and it was gone
+ had another font glitch in mediaview1 that was fixed by changing skin and back
*strange*

Hi, which version are you running? I updated the fonts in 3.2.5. It should not occur from this version on (or it probably didn't update the fonts files because of permissions.

Helly.
(2016-02-29, 23:20)Emulators Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,
I did another attempt at "dot" creation, think these would fit any theme.

hers peak in.

i had to do some minor visual tweaks to sub menu itself, it should not affect anything else tho.

zip here: https://mega.nz/#!ZVBgiLoZ!qLaNlj5EYOXm1...JXojwMdU6s

Nice,

I'm going to implement this one. I will not implement the blades as they are used in more places and I would like to keep it as clean as possible.

Helly.
(2016-03-01, 12:10)ch1ma3ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I recently found this skin and was hugely pleased as I really like the clean look of Confluence but it was missing a few functions I wanted (such as Kiosk Mode)

I have found one minor annoyance though - I use Collections to aid in the sorting of my media and its a little annoying that each one shows "unavailable" where the plot is normally displayed for non-collection items (per image below)

Is it possible to hide this? I've not found anything while fettling around in the settings.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I agree. But it is not that easy to fix. I can hide unavailable in all cases, but not in case of collections. So I decided to leave it as is.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-03-04, 18:05)boosterg Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an easy change to show more than the default 10 recent added TV shows/Movies in the widgets?

Otherwise, I have not stumbled across any major issues with Xonfluence on Jarvis. I have it running on a Fire TV stick, and Raspberry Pi 2 (OSMC) with a MySQL database.

Xonfluence makes KODI so much nicer to use. Great work Helly.

No, sorry. 10 widgets is the maximum in this implementation. I like to keep it that way as a lot of widgets also require a lot of skin memory which makes the skin larger and slower.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-03-04, 22:19)ACME_Corp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-28, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor

I think you might have forgotten to fix the typo in 720p/IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml line 465
Code:
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)</visible>

Already noticed, but thanks anyway. Will be fixed in the next release.

Helly.
(2016-03-04, 23:16)yabel Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get some extra Widgets to work on this skin? I know all the widgets are library focused widgets. Wonder if I can add Trending movies/shows from Trakt or RottenTomatoes? Thx love the skin

Yes, you can enter custom-widgets in the skinsettings menu. However you need to enter the complete command by hand.

Skin-settings - home menu items - select item - widget set - custom widgets

Enter e.g. :
plugin://plugin.video.genesis/?action=movies&url=popular

Helly.
Hi

i've got the problem, that every time i restart my Kodi-Device, the skin settings are back on default.
Is there a special command which i have to run before shutdown?

i found this in my log file:

Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"

Does it have something to do with my problem?

Thanks for your help.
(2016-03-05, 13:39)HA198273465 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

i've got the problem, that every time i restart my Kodi-Device, the skin settings are back on default.
Is there a special command which i have to run before shutdown?

i found this in my log file:

Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"

Does it have something to do with my problem?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I think that message has nothing to do with this skin but it is a kodi issue. Read back in this forum. Some more people had issues with settings permissions. Maybe their solutuinos will help you.

Helly.