Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I'm still not spending a lot of time on skinning at the moment (I like to move on like this for a while), but this rainy weekend I spent some time on a new release.

Hope you enjoy.

Take care that I changed some filenames. As a result you may need to restart kodi after updating the skin to be able to use all new features.

Helly.

- Added DVD-drive to main menu options
- Only show DVD-drive when disc loaded
- Added option to change the intro video to a user specific one (disabling the intro video and enabling again switches back to default)
- Added option to add custom widgets from favourites (easier than writing down a complete line of text)
- Added option to reload the skin after changing parameters (should save the parameters, so may help users suffering skin settings) #960
- Cleanup code
- Added option to increase the number of custom widgets (only custom widgets, video nodes and PnP) #977
Helly I just wanted to thank you again for all your work. I'm happily using Xonfluence across 5 or more different devices and it would be difficult to be without it.

Other skins may have some more flashy features but most of them are very resource hungry and lack one key feature - touch screen friendly. Its great to be able to have continuity across all of my devices regardless of what they are.

THANKS Smile Nod
(2016-04-17, 20:27)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]3.2.11
- Added option to add custom widgets from favourites (easier than writing down a complete line of text)
- Added option to increase the number of custom widgets (only custom widgets, video nodes and PnP) #977

These two new features look especially interesting and useful. THANKS Cool
hi can you please add support to kodi 17? thank you very much.

i am using nightly openelec build and it uses kodi 17 alpha1 and i kinda dislike new kodi theme :|
(2016-04-17, 20:13)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-14, 21:21)Rob_H Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

First up, I want to say I love the Xonfluence Skin. Amazing work - well done.

I'm having a little issue with movie sets. On Confluence I ordered the movies in the sets by release date, however when I choose this option in Xonfluence, it orders them by the date that the movie file was created. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks
Rob

Hi,

You can change the order in 'sort by' in the sideblade menu.

Thanks,
Helly.

Hi,

Thanks for responding. This is what I do, but it sorts the movies by date added to my hard drive rather than by release date. This seems strange?
Helly 1206,

Thanks for taking on board the Saving Settings issue. I have just updated Xonfluence and have found the Save Settings and Reload Xonfluence.

I will give it a go and keep you updated to see if it solves the issue.
How do I remove the intro animation? I find it to be quite tacky with the sounds etc.
Loving this skin thus far, now started using widgets for movies(from an addon), but is it possible for the widget to display the poster pic and not banner?
(2016-04-18, 02:40)nooryani84 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove the intro animation? I find it to be quite tacky with the sounds etc.

Can someone help me with this also. How do I disable the intro
Movie??
It's in the script settings.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-18, 03:15)x007sunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 02:40)nooryani84 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove the intro animation? I find it to be quite tacky with the sounds etc.

Movie??
I believe i came across a setting to disable it, but for the life of me i cannot remember, however , if you go into C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras there is a video named intro, simply rename it.
*Make sure view hidden files and folders is endabled.
(2016-04-18, 03:23)slakar Wrote: [ -> ]

Movie??
I believe i came across a setting to disable it, but for the life of me i cannot remember, however , if you go into C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras there is a video named intro, simply rename it.
It's under the scripts option/startup window.

Movie??

Thanks, though I've found the setting by browsing the options in scripts. A bit unusual the way the menus are set up in this skin.

(2016-04-18, 03:17)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the script settings.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! Found it Smile
(2016-04-18, 04:20)nooryani84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 03:15)x007sunny Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me with this also. How do I disable the intro
Movie??

Thanks, though I've found the setting by browsing the options in scripts. A bit unusual the way the menus are set up in this skin.

(2016-04-18, 03:17)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the script settings.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! Found it Smile

Thank you
im trying to make a build with this skin.
Normally I go to the setting.xml and change
C://xxxxxxx/kodi/ to special//

This time however once I changed this, the addon icon is not visible on the addon shortcuts.
Is this a Jarvis thing?