Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: Anyway to Disable the wallpaper that comes up when you start Kodi?

I am a bit confused about the wallpaper,maybe you can post a screenshot.

Kodi starts:
1- Kodi splash screen (Splash.png)
2- Kodi vid starts (KODI-Intro-Video.mp4)
3 - the theme that shows up is based on settings/skin settings/Background Artwork
Whatever comes first is based on your home window preference.
(2016-04-21, 04:17)OTinley Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Anyway to Disable the wallpaper that comes up when you start Kodi?

I am a bit confused about the wallpaper,maybe you can post a screenshot.

Kodi starts:
1- Kodi splash screen (Splash.png)
2- Kodi vid starts (KODI-Intro-Video.mp4)
3 - the theme that shows up is based on settings/skin settings/Background Artwork
Whatever comes first is based on your home window preference.

1 - Splash.png Can be disabled in advancedsettings.xml
Add the line:
Code:
<splash>false</splash>

2 - The video can be disabled in the Skin Settings>Scripts Options>Startup Window>Enable Kodi Indro Movie - Tick Radio button so it's off

3 - Under General Settings>Global Skin Settings>Enable Single Global Background> Tick this radio button off Then use Settings>Background Artwork to set the image to your heart's desire! Wink
(2016-04-17, 00:29)dmulholland Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, firstly wanted to say great work I love the xonfluence skin...im having an odd issue though and am after some advice.

if I created a widget using nodes and link it to a section inside an addon..say popular movies, the widget wont load without opening the addon first..any ideas?

it used to work fine in confluence

Any answer to this yetHuh I'm finding the same thing.....thx
I worked out how to make the video OSD disappear after being paused for 5 seconds;

Locate VideoFullScreen.xml in \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\720p
Open file in editor and Locate 'Player.Paused' condition (not '!Player.Paused'). There should be only one instance.
Change to 'Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(5)'

Save file, restart Kodi.

Ever so slightly adapted from https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/howto-osmc-s...conds/9464 so thanks to JimKnopf
I might be overlooking something but is there a way to add an Android program as a shortcut to the menu bar? I tried adding Netflix app to a favorite to no avail. Only other guess is I would have to use a kodi command line option. I am running Nvidia Shield TV. If so what would command line be?
Thanks in advance.
Nm.....context button on shield remote works in every other place in kodi but programs.....used keyboard to add to favorites. Thanks though and keep up the good work
I just discovered this skin...WOW I'm impressed. Keep finding more and more that it can do. Love the "classic" Kodi feel with the customization that other skins provide. Nice work!

One feature that I a really enjoy is the option to have a popup dialog box during full screen Music playing where it shows the Album info along with other details. Only one thing.... How can I modify the skin so that the amount of time this appears on screen is increased? If anyone know how I can do this or even direct me into the right xml file to play around with I would really appreciate it. So far I have looked at a lot of the xml files in the skin.xonfluence folder and while I have found some other interesting things I can't quite nail this down. There must be a time parameter someplace that can just be increased I would imagine. Thanks for the help :-)
(2016-04-19, 20:29)Durex Wrote: [ -> ]use special://home/

This works. Thanks
This skin is great, but one issue and its a big one the content in the submenu and addon shortcut dont update this needs to be addressed and fixed. It kind makes the skin pointless if those dont update.
(2016-04-28, 14:11)joestyles2578 Wrote: [ -> ]This skin is great, but one issue and its a big one the content in the submenu and addon shortcut dont update this needs to be addressed and fixed. It kind makes the skin pointless if those dont update.
Update to what ?
If you have linked a favorite to a shortcut then you may find the content it returns is cached, is this what you mean ?

Sent from my HTC One M9
Anyway for me to edit the sidemenu by chance?
Bug found when editing Add-on shortcuts using selected favourite

When useing this favorite (Note capital B in Bedhi.vbs)
<favourite name="Light On" thumb="S:\Custom Media\lightbulb_On.png">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs&quotWink</favourite>

Here is what is added to userdata\addon_data\skin.xonfluence\settings.xml
<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.Path" type="string">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs&quot;,return)</setting>
<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.List" type="string">C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs</setting>

Everything is normal

When usting this favorite (Note lower case b in bedhi.vbs)
<favourite name="Light On" thumb="S:\Custom Media\lightbulb_On.png">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\bedhi.vbs&quotWink</favourite>

<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.List" type="string">C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink&#x08;edhi.vbs</setting>
<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.Path" type="string">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink&#x08;edhi.vbs&quot;,return)</setting>

You see that the \b was replaced by &#x08;

Xonfluence 3.2.11
Kodi V16.1
Windows 10 x64 Pro
When you make a submenu shortcut from an addon for example live sports the content doesnt update but if you go to the addon direct it wil be updated.
(2016-05-04, 00:53)sigmaxt Wrote: [ -> ]Bug found when editing Add-on shortcuts using selected favourite

When useing this favorite (Note capital B in Bedhi.vbs)
<favourite name="Light On" thumb="S:\Custom Media\lightbulb_On.png">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs&quotWink</favourite>

<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.Path" type="string">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs&quot;,return)</setting>
<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.List" type="string">C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\Bedhi.vbs</setting>

Everything is normal

When usting this favorite (Note lower case b in bedhi.vbs)
<favourite name="Light On" thumb="S:\Custom Media\lightbulb_On.png">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink\bedhi.vbs&quotWink</favourite>

<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.List" type="string">C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink&#x08;edhi.vbs</setting>
<setting id="AddonSetTwo.1.Path" type="string">System.Exec(&quot;C:\Users\Sigmaxt\Dropbox\Apps\Scripts\Wink&#x08;edhi.vbs&quot;,return)</setting>

You see that the \b was replaced by &#x08;

Xonfluence 3.2.11
Kodi V16.1
Windows 10 x64 Pro

Hi,

I do understand that this is a very annoying bug, but I cannot solve it in the skin as it is in the underlying software. I would report it to the kodi guys. They may solve it in a next version.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi,

A small update.

Enjoy...
Helly.

- Updated language files
(2016-04-29, 15:39)invisable Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 14:11)joestyles2578 Wrote: [ -> ]This skin is great, but one issue and its a big one the content in the submenu and addon shortcut dont update this needs to be addressed and fixed. It kind makes the skin pointless if those dont update.
Update to what ?
If you have linked a favorite to a shortcut then you may find the content it returns is cached, is this what you mean ?

Sent from my HTC One M9

Perhaps, but on what basis is it cached and how can this be prevented or refreshed, etc? Some content seems to simply never refresh anymore.

Im not sure if this is a result of recent updates to Kodi, or recent updates to the skin?

Helly perhaps you could provide some insight? THANKS Smile