Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Helly1206

You did great job, but settings image is far away from confluence look & feel.
(2015-10-06, 14:03)nkgx Wrote: [ -> ]@Helly1206

You did great job, but settings image is far away from confluence look & feel.
Does it matter? It's not like you are in the settings all the time :-)
I'm unable to test myself at the moment but am curious if this skin supports the Skin Widgets addon to only show the recent unplayed videos on the homescreen rather then recently added? That is my biggest gripe with the stock Confluence skin.
Hello,
I just switched from ccm to xonfluence, thanks btw regarding the guisettings.xml it imported all my settings. Anyway i pretty new at kodi and i'm trying to figure out how to set up latest tv show thumbnails or latest movies thumbnails on the top of the homescreen but all i find are tutorials on how to set up the addon shortcuts. Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial that can guide me through this. I've tried to set the widget in the skin settings but does not work for me. thanks.
There is simple trick to make recently added movies. I do it via smart playlists. There is bunch of filters and one of them is date of adding to library. I've set it to be less then 30 days so I have playlist with movies from last month. Then I added it as menu position on main screen.
And the best is I first made list for kids movies, family movies etc. Then I cloned them and added filter for date. And I added everything to menu and it works great.
For example my daughter can open lately added kids movie from the main menu.
@Marx1: "There is simple trick to make recently added movies"

but do you see the posters of the recently added movies above the menu then?

This is something a lot of people would like to see - including me. I have seen this requested a lot of time. Poeple separate kids movies from other movies and so on ...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for continuing the CCM skin!

Tom
The skin is not busy or distracting.
I was wondering why the info bar above SYSTEM [info stats bar] now only shows the Internal IP.
I used a version previously and it showed the external IP address and was very useful when using open VPN.
Is there any way I can have it revert back to showing the External IP again?
Next release is out: 3.1.3

Changelog:

- Recording, no overlay when isresumable (2 pictures can be displayed on top of each other otherwise), same for video file views
- Cleaned up backgrounds to save some space
- Updated wide angle file view
- Added fallback image on various views
- Keep default background on home screen when music is playing and no visualisation is selected
- Moved FloorReturnButtons to floor buttons heading in skin settings
- Added option to minimize instead of quit kodi by pressing exit button #87
- Added option to display plot info on info screen
- Added option to hide favorites button #101
- Added option to hide top left info on windows (except home window) #101
- Added option to hide page count info #101
- Updated background image selection, open file browser in correct path and do not reset current image on cancel
- Updated Slideshow paused logo #19
- Removed unneeded '[' on picture thumbnails #19
- Added Full Wall View for Pictures #19
- Added date-time taken on biglist view for pictures #19

Hope you enjoy it.

Helly.
(2015-09-28, 06:16)bigbully Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with the "default focused menu item"? No matter what I select for the default, Xonfluence always defaults me to the 3rd menu from the left. I'm digging further to see if I can resolve it, but just curious if it's just me.

This may be a problem specific to using profiles (see relevant info in http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234932), but I got it resolved if anyone is interested... I added an autoexec.py file to each profile user data folder with the following script:

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.Control.Move(9000,2)')

The last digit can be increased or decreased to choose other menu items to be focused.

Is this an issue for more people? On my system the skin just is at the correct item when restarting the system. When restarting the skin only (e.g. updating or changing colors) it will not focus on the default item afterwards.
(2015-09-25, 19:18)Marx1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also happy with this decision.

I would like to ask if it's possible to make better integration with Missing Movie Scanner.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=118263
The best would be to see in file mode that not scraped movies are in different color or sth like this. If it's too much, maybe you know how to call information screen (which try to scrape by default when needed) from another extension?

Hi,

It is hard to integrate not scraped movies in the movies or file mode. I have to change Kodi code to do so and make a custom build. Sure when you want a different color.

Furthermore I don't want to make Xonfluence too dependent on addons. It can make the skin rather complex.

You can add this addon to the movies submenu. To do so you first need to make it favourites:

Then you can select this favourite as submenu item:

Hopefully this makes it possible to access your missing movies rather quickly.

Helly.
(2015-10-06, 09:56)wobbly Wrote: [ -> ]love this skin great work ... 1. can we please have more home menu items 2. more then 12 addon sets 3. more then 7 addons per set
3. more submenus I would be in heaven .......
I dont know if this can help script.skinshortcuts-0.6.0 http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts

Hi, thanks for this tip.

However it is a lot of work to modify the skin to be used with skinshortcuts.

I may plan to do this later on when I have more time (during cold winter days Smile)

Helly.
You are the best. Thanks. Will test right away.
One thing to ask for a fix.
Creating advancedsettings.xml with the intent to disable kodi logo and placing it into userdata folder doesnt work.It works with other skins though.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#.3Csplash.3E
Thanks
(2015-10-11, 15:16)Plutotype Wrote: [ -> ]One thing to ask for a fix.
Creating advancedsettings.xml with the intent to disable kodi logo and placing it into userdata folder doesnt work.It works with other skins though.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#.3Csplash.3E
Thanks

Hi,

The logo you are seeing is not kodi's startup image. The skin cannot do anything about that one. You see the skin startup image. This image you can change yourself or disable it if you do not want a startup image. To do so, just choose 'no background' for the startup image in 'background artwork':

Thanks.

Helly.
(2015-10-11, 13:12)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-28, 06:16)bigbully Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with the "default focused menu item"? No matter what I select for the default, Xonfluence always defaults me to the 3rd menu from the left. I'm digging further to see if I can resolve it, but just curious if it's just me.

This may be a problem specific to using profiles (see relevant info in http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234932), but I got it resolved if anyone is interested... I added an autoexec.py file to each profile user data folder with the following script:

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.Control.Move(9000,2)')

The last digit can be increased or decreased to choose other menu items to be focused.

Is this an issue for more people? On my system the skin just is at the correct item when restarting the system. When restarting the skin only (e.g. updating or changing colors) it will not focus on the default item afterwards.

Correct. When you first launch the system it will focus on the correct menu per the settings. Similarly it will select the correct menu when you first log into a profile after startup. The problem arises once you start switching profiles. The only way I found around it was to make an auto execute file for each profile. The file gets executed every time a profile is logged in. I'm unsure if this is something that can be fixed in the skin, but I don't recall having the problem with CCM.